+ Visit Blackburn Rovers FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: FAO Robin.

Can we go back to discussing football related matters
    We cannot agree with each other all of the time,so when we don't can we discuss in an adult manner
    We are no longer in the school playground.

I've nothing to add Rovers wise at the moment, but when I do it'll be on the 'Saxo's view' thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Saxo1man41 View Post
    I can assure you there is no 'dark parts' to speak of.
    All very convenient acting like the innocent party.

Quote Originally Posted by Saxo1man41 View Post
    I can assure you there is no 'dark parts' to speak of.
    All very convenient acting like the innocent party.
    So now, I will spend time and effort finding the post, and getting it back out in the public arena. The post will dredge up his 'dark past'. Like I say, it should have been reported at the time to the police. Instead hundreds joined in mocking you.

If it means a ban, good.

You can keep acting like a **** looking for a reaction. Well, you will get one now.
    Keep up the good work.

Champs
    I know saxo looks for a reaction with his massively over the top posts but is there really any need for this
    At the end of the day it's football
    Saxo looks at the negative side of most things you look on the brighter side
    I am not asking you to get on
    It will never happen but just think for a moment about the fact it's a sport admittedly one we love but that is all it is.

Quote Originally Posted by robinrover View Post
    Can we go back to discussing football related matters
    We cannot agree with each other all of the time,so when we don't can we discuss in an adult manner
    We are no longer in the school playground.

To be fair, all I do is post about Rovers. And the nonce started to post 'venky's out' on all my posts, and was trying to get a reaction. So he got one. Based on things he chose to post in the past.

I didn't post them. He did.

There are here on this site, you would just have to go back and find them. It did happen.
    I'm sorry but I have had enough, and I AM NOT BEING FORCED OF THIS SITE, by a lad intent on ruining my posts (which he has been doing all summer) looking for a reaction.

So I'll have a bit of fun getting a reaction out of him now. I've tried with him, and got nothing back.

But be under no illusion, HE posted the dark and questionable stuff, because as we all now, he is a strange character.

Its funny he is acting all non-plussed and upset. He posted it.

That's what saxo does though
    Posts negative material to get a rise
    I am just not sure bringing up old material is the way forward phill
    Just think first
    This isn't me sticking up for saxo just me trying to diffuse a potentially difficult situation.

Champs
    I know saxo looks for a reaction with his massively over the top posts but is there really any need for this
    At the end of the day it's football
    Saxo looks at the negative side of most things you look on the brighter side
    I am not asking you to get on
    It will never happen but just think for a moment about the fact it's a sport admittedly one we love but that is all it is.
    Its not fair though Robin. He is being very deliberate in what he posts. He knows exactly what he is doing.
    Its not on, he openly admits he does not go, and hasn't for years. So he is being a little bitch.

You have to remember, we have BOTH posted here for over 10 years. I know exactly who he is. And all this fake 'upset' is absolute tosh.
    He posted it.

And if he wants to play silly buggers, I can too.

What I do need to realise, is its not fair on you, Auks, Despair.
    I just hate the fact he gets away with being such an antagonising prick. He will carry on all next season. Enough is enough

That's what saxo does though
    Posts negative material to get a rise
    I am just not sure bringing up old material is the way forward phill
    Just think first
    This isn't me sticking up for saxo just me trying to diffuse a potentially difficult situation.
    That's fair comment. I do listen to you mate, so I'll take a step back for a while and calm down

Thankyou
    Saxo will be reminded down the line to post a opinion not repetitive stuff like venkys out or Mowbray out just to get a rise
    We all have our own opinion sometimes it matches sometimes not but within reason we have to respect one another's.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)