+ Visit Sheffield United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Chatroom

Chatroom

For anyone interested I will be opening the room for the match, I think Ifollow may have commentary but not sure, if not then hey ho, if they haven't and some else has audio stream they could broadcast, would be great.
    Usual link
    https://tinychat.com/room/bladeschat
    bye for now

Cheers Diode!

Update sos folks I don't think there is commo even on Ifollow, sorry. I will stay online watch ifollow till Kick off to see what happens.
    Appologies

Thanks Diode!

0-2 to the Blades. McGoldrick and Sharp.

Reports from people at the game saying Moore was excellent don't know whether that's good or bad,good that he's on form bad that we had to find out

Cheers Bully,FKB & Toronto

I was going to post about this It appears what was video streaming through facebook is now being charged for so I might well be back in the room for Boro game. Will see anyway.

Think I saw someone mention that on a post on S2 Padds, just a notice Padds someone if not yourself might have to step in to cover the chatroom in the next few weeks/months for a short while, dunno when as I will be moving house, will let you know as soon as I know when etc etc. Cheers

Ok seen it on there and posted back.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast