+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: FAO Mason and AFC1903 - McInnes

FAO Mason and AFC1903 - McInnes

I think every other poster on here well and truly understands that Mason doesn't like McInnes one bit, whilst AFC does. We get it!

Please, please, please, Can the two of you maybe discuss MCInnes' faults just on one thread - maybe this one - instead of more or less hijacking almost every other thread to either rant or praise McInnes, depending on your point of view.

Thanking you in advance for your co-operation.

I started the ‘Derek McInnes’ thread for that purpose. Doesn’t seem fair though that every other thread the clappys get to blow smoke up his @rse with free abandon

Quote Originally Posted by Mason89 View Post
    I started the ‘Derek McInnes’ thread for that purpose. Doesn’t seem fair though that every other thread the clappys get to blow smoke up his @rse with free abandon
    The funny thing is, that we “happy clappers” don’t bring up McInnes until the “pant pishers” bring him into the conversation.
    Classic true to form though, we get a decent result, so to thread derailment time.

Quote Originally Posted by afc1903mad View Post
    the funny thing is, that we “happy clappers” don’t bring up mcinnes until the “pant pishers” bring him into the conversation.
    Classic true to form though, we get a decent result, so to thread derailment time.

Yep, didn’t happen

Yep, didn’t happen
    Yasssss! That's it boys. knock yourselves out. but please on this thread only and no others!

Thank you. Once again, I thank you.

Yep, didn’t happen
    Nice post edit.
    It certainly did. Feel free to review when I add balance to the anti-McInnes mob.
    I’m not the one bringing him into the conversations.
    Anyway, I have a smile on my face, the sun is shining, we had a decent result last night, the tie is still there for the taking next week, looking forward to the trip down and cheering on our team.
    COME ON YOU REDS!!!

I’ve posted on here longer than any current user & never had a problem up until you appeared for the first, second & third time. Think stooge called me a d1ck once for saying Jamie Langfield was shyte but that was it.

You’re just spamming the board. If it was moderated like it once was, you wouldn’t have lasted a week.

I’ve posted on here longer than any current user & never had a problem up until you appeared for the first, second & third time. Think stooge called me a d1ck once for saying Jamie Langfield was shyte but that was it.

You’re just spamming the board. If it was moderated like it once was, you wouldn’t have lasted a week.
    Keep telling yourself that Mason. If it keeps you happy in your own myopic world
    You and your pseudonyms are as transparent as crystal clear water.

I see no value in adding anymore to this conversation, so I’m out.

I am now the sèlf appointed moderator, or playground monitor, for this squabble only.

Nae fines, nae bans for either of you though as long as you knock yourselves oot on this thread and only on this thread.

Thank you.

Moderator.

He’s left the thread. Remember that when he’s stalking me again on all the others

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast