+ Visit England Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Mods

Mods

I can only get the mobile version of footymad on my phone and it's kack tbh,how do I get it on to the main site,there's loads of mods on here,one of you should know 👍

Quote Originally Posted by cocopops61 View Post
    I can only get the mobile version of footymad on my phone and it's kack tbh,how do I get it on to the main site,there's loads of mods on here,one of you should know 👍
    Isn't there a MOD on that off of mong board yoose frequent with some off of the othe mong board users?

In other words I haven't got a clue but griff might and sorry but BW is AWOL at the moment but doth chateth to Rabeth

I thought that this board was full of traveling mods so I tried here first,I shall ask elsewhere 👍

I thought that this board was full of traveling mods so I tried here first,I shall ask elsewhere 👍
    What's a travelling mOD?

Wel griff might know but failing that hit the complaint button. I am quite sure the higher echelon have some magic buttons they can push to resolve this as I do believe you are not the first to express this but no as well as you did tho

Quote Originally Posted by gaz1959 View Post
    What's a travelling mOD?
    A bloke on a scooter wearing a Parka!

A traveling mod is a mod from one forum that posts on another,I picked the term up somewhere or other but can't remember where now,I'm not going to push the alert button as it's not really that important,I just just thought that somebody would know what to do,I don't know why it's gone onto the mobile version coz it's rubbish

Cheers anyway gaz 😎

I haven't a clue either.

No need to thank me.

Anyway, the mobile version is what you're SUPPOSED to have on your phone, that's why it's the mobile version - geddit? Anyway, somewhere on the mobile version on your phone (probably towards the bottom of the main screen) you might find the option to change to the FULL version. I'd check but I think I've left my phone in the car - a bit like Moorlad tbh. Of an look and you might hit paydirt. If not - SORRY.

Quote Originally Posted by davee59 View Post
    A bloke on a scooter wearing a Parka!
    By eck davee lad you're quick lol
    You got too much time on your hands?

That's what I used to do before Griff,press the full version at the bottom of the page and everything was groovy,but it's not there now,it just says vBulletin and I can't find a way to access it anywhere,the mobile version should be scrapped as it serves no purpose what so ever,you don't even have the option to put photos up

A traveling mod is a mod from one forum that posts on another,I picked the term up somewhere or other but can't remember where now,I'm not going to push the alert button as it's not really that important,I just just thought that somebody would know what to do,I don't know why it's gone onto the mobile version coz it's rubbish

Cheers anyway gaz ��
    Probably heard on yoose clique board tbf but leave it with me I'll email him above (no not god davee, higher than him)

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast