+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 29 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Burnley v Aberdeen roll call etc

Quote Originally Posted by RED_JOHN View Post
    Dodgy Del will have absolutely no hesitation in sticking Considine back into the left back slot for the away leg.

I am oot as I am not one of the DNA people who wear sh!t clobber.
    Right when you are wrong as you have been most of the time but never admit it at least have the good manners to hold your hands up. Considine will not be playing if McKenna and Devlin are fit then the back 4 will remain the same.

Are you prepared to admit that you were way off the mark with your pant pishin about recruitment ?

Quote Originally Posted by Landvetter83 View Post
    Remind me ....

Who scored the opening goal in Rijeka?

Who the scored the winner at Celtic Park to clinch 2nd spot?

You c0cks that continually take cheap shots at Considine really need to have a word with yourselves. Fuucking peasants...
    Remember anyone that disagrees with these c ocks isn't allowed to get personal or we are spoiling the debate. Not one of them has The baas to admit they were wrong about the recruitment to date.

Quote Originally Posted by Jupiter View Post
    Oot

Tombola will be used again, and Considine at left back

2-0 Burnley
    Considine's experience in Euro games could make the difference next week.

In/Oot - In

Furryboots - back row of centre section

Pre - Not decided, probably a bar close to the ground.

Post - hotel

Head says we’re going to be beat, but another good performance and anything can happen.

Quote Originally Posted by lancyclaret View Post
    Considine's experience in Euro games could make the difference next week.
    Considine didn’t make the match because of a sickness bug , he had stage fright. Happens often but usually when the ref blows the first whistle in a big match but this time he took it a bit earlier than normal.

Quote Originally Posted by Kilgore trout View Post
    Are you prepared to admit that you were way off the mark with your pant pishin about recruitment ?
    After 90 minutes against a very mediocre team from guff land....never.

I already stated that Devlin will be the best player out of all the newish players. Ball is ball and will be inconsistent. Gleeson is absolutely woeful and his minutes on the pitch the other night backed up my statement. Forrester couldn’t even make it on from the bench and obviously not fully trusted to make an impact. Ferguson is not a bad player at all and I think the lad will do okay for us. Hoban was okay but not nearly as classy as Logan was on the other side. Cerny is dross...I don’t see anything in him that would convince me he will be nothing more than here to make up the numbers.
    1 match doesn’t make a good transfer window. Remember we only drew with Burnley and didn’t win. We did play better than I expected but in fairness after seeing our recruitment I was never convinced we would pull off big match wins.
    Get back to me after the away leg when we will be under more pressure to produce something better.

I already stated that Devlin will be the best player out of all the newish players. Ball is ball and will be inconsistent. Gleeson is absolutely woeful and his minutes on the pitch the other night backed up my statement. Forrester couldn’t even make it on from the bench and obviously not fully trusted to make an impact. Ferguson is not a bad player at all and I think the lad will do okay for us. Hoban was okay but not nearly as classy as Logan was on the other side. Cerny is dross...I don’t see anything in him that would convince me he will be nothing more than here to make up the numbers.
    1 match doesn’t make a good transfer window. Remember we only drew with Burnley and didn’t win. We did play better than I expected but in fairness after seeing our recruitment I was never convinced we would pull off big match wins.
    Get back to me after the away leg when we will be under more pressure to produce something better.
    Supporting the dons is clearly not for you. I'd honestly pack it in.

Mm Bolton are a very mediocre team from guffland. Burnley finished 7 th in the top division. I was not particularly impressed with Burnley but give our team some credit. I will agree from what I've seen of Gleeson he doesn't look fantastic. ball has been consistently decent since the last games of the season. Ferguson will be a helluva lot better than alright. Forrester wasn't played because we played Mcginn.
    I hope we do well next week but the acid test will be the league and with another striker i think we are going to do just fine.
    Czerney is perfectly decent for a reserve goalkeeper and in my opinion is better than Rogers.
    hoban can cover all the way across the back line and if he keeps fit will be a good addition.

Let's see who is is right

Quote Originally Posted by mondo_notion View Post
    Supporting the dons is clearly not for you. I'd honestly pack it in.
    Every team has at least 1 dross player we are no different. I am not over enthusiastic with our recruitment this transfer window as I was expecting at least 1 signing that would have certainly lifted the club and put bums on seats (so to speak).
    I don’t celebrate a score draw at home in a 2 leg fixture like some other but I did appreciate we done better than what I was expecting.
    Our recruitment is totally farcical to date as we have no replacement for our top goalscorer which is criminal.
    Mind you after we got into the 2nd half Dodgy Del blew up and his failure at a positive substitution cost us winning a match .
    For what it’s worth I want my team to win every match and don’t cheer otherwise results as vigorously as some posters.

Every team has at least 1 dross player we are no different. I am not over enthusiastic with our recruitment this transfer window as I was expecting at least 1 signing that would have certainly lifted the club and put bums on seats (so to speak).
    I don’t celebrate a score draw at home in a 2 leg fixture like some other but I did appreciate we done better than what I was expecting.
    Our recruitment is totally farcical to date as we have no replacement for our top goalscorer which is criminal.
    Mind you after we got into the 2nd half Dodgy Del blew up and his failure at a positive substitution cost us winning a match .
    For what it’s worth I want my team to win every match and don’t cheer otherwise results as vigorously as some posters.
    e

Our recruitment is farcical! Min you love hyperbole ! The only thing farcical.is that statement. Rooney was not the first choice striker. He was on the wane. Another striker will be signed. Hopefully more goals will come from a fit Mcginn and Forrester from midfield.

Absolutely nothing farcical about recruitment so far

Page 2 of 29 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast