+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 26 of 29 FirstFirst ... 162425262728 ... LastLast

Thread: Burnley v Aberdeen roll call etc

Quote Originally Posted by RED_JOHN View Post
    You are a stalker.....something not quite right with you when you have to get excitable when I post a different opinion from yourself. Most other people might not like my opinion but don’t need to resort to stalking.
    Listen snowflake i obviously come from a different generation from you. Oh every body is entitled to their own opinion. Absolutely correct I'm fine with that but if anyone has the temerity to disagree with whatever sh it's come out of their illinformed mouth then its stalker behaviour .You are right i don't like your opinion. It's negative nonsense . I will repeat. if you were standing on the terracing coming out with half of that then you would either need to be super hard or just very stupid

‘You’re a keyboard warrior’ says man threatening a stranger on the internet.

Quote Originally Posted by Mason89 View Post
    ‘You’re a keyboard warrior’ says man threatening a stranger on the internet.
    I think you will find i didn't threaten anyone . Enjoy the game ?

Quote Originally Posted by Kilgore trout View Post
    Listen snowflake i obviously come from a different generation from you. Oh every body is entitled to their own opinion. Absolutely correct I'm fine with that but if anyone has the temerity to disagree with whatever sh it's come out of their illinformed mouth then its stalker behaviour .You are right i don't like your opinion. It's negative nonsense . I will repeat. if you were standing on the terracing coming out with half of that then you would either need to be super hard or just very stupid
    Unfortunately not a lot of terracing at the football nowadays but I still voice my opinion from a seat when needed.
    I have an opinion so get over it if you disagree.
    I liked your threat that if there was a queue (for some weird reason people would want to queue to disagree with me) that you would be at the front....that was amusing.

Quote Originally Posted by Kilgore trout View Post
    I think you will find i didn't threaten anyone . Enjoy the game ?
    Didn’t watch it. Can’t get excited about the showbiz of Euro football.

Season starts Sunday

Quote Originally Posted by Mason89 View Post
    Didn’t watch it. Can’t get excited about the showbiz of Euro football.

Season starts Sunday
    It does now. Each to their own.

Unfortunately not a lot of terracing at the football nowadays but I still voice my opinion from a seat when needed.
    I have an opinion so get over it if you disagree.
    I liked your threat that if there was a queue (for some weird reason people would want to queue to disagree with me) that you would be at the front....that was amusing.
    I'm happy if you a

[QUOTE=Kilgore trout;38965422]I'm happy if you are bud.
    Keep talking nonsense and I will keep pulling you up for it

I'm not, my team got beat by a poor Burnley team.

I'm not, my team got beat by a poor Burnley team.
    Where do you start with that ?

Page 26 of 29 FirstFirst ... 162425262728 ... LastLast