+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 29 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Burnley v Aberdeen roll call etc

ffs Red John you are a pain in the arse. The angry Mason lovers bite far too easily for you though.

Oot - looking for a bar in Belize City or wherever the fuck I'll be hiding from the in laws.

Erm...if we can rattle them early doors and be more street wise which has been missing for a long time, then 1-2.

Oot. Got a ticket, but my loon commandeered it.
    Hame watching on TV.
    2-1 AFC AET.
    Sleeping.

Quote Originally Posted by Aldo1983 View Post
    ffs Red John you are a pain in the arse. The angry Mason lovers bite far too easily for you though

Erm...if we can rattle them early doors and be more street wise which has been missing for a long time, then 1-2.
    I predicted a 0-3 defeat in the first leg and couldn’t see us scoring (a very soft penalty gave us the opportunity though) but we managed it and thankfully I was wrong. Their sub keeper made a great save from the header by GMS so we were unlucky not to increase our lead at the time.
    So on that basis I predict a 3-0 horsing down at Turf Moor and since our strikers don’t get bonuses for goals scored they won’t put in the sufficient effort to make a mark on the score line.
    I do reckon if Stevie May got a good crew cut and was clean shaven he would find the net again as the green peace lover look hasn’t served him well since signing on at Pittodrie.

Quote Originally Posted by RED_JOHN View Post
    Considine didn’t make the match because of a sickness bug , he had stage fright. Happens often but usually when the ref blows the first whistle in a big match but this time he took it a bit earlier than normal.
    Genuine question. Are you saying he suffers from nerves? If he plays in the lesser games, is it because he is the manager's "pet" or has some incriminating information about the chairman?

In or oot - In
    Furryboots - Away end
    Prematcher - Boozer
    Postmatcher - Boozer
    Prediction - 2-2 Through on away goals, me to be drunk and a great time had by all.

Nice to see this thread descend into the usual arguing amongst the same people about the same things, very refreshing

Quote Originally Posted by lancyclaret View Post
    Genuine question. Are you saying he suffers from nerves? If he plays in the lesser games, is it because he is the manager's "pet" or has some incriminating information about the chairman?
    Considine normally plays in the vast majority of our matches. In bigger matches against half decent opposition he is of no real use. Nervous on the ball and concentration levels are all over the place due to playing under pressure. I call it stage fright as he is easily our weak link.
    Dodgy Del definitely has a soft spot for the lad as we hear (Considine) is a lovely fella, trains well and never complains. In fairness the lad is living the dream but in a footballing sense if our club are to step up a gear we need to dispose of the likes of him for someone that thrives for the bigger matches.

He is a decent enough pro, but does lack pace.
    Adds height to our team and can be crucial in the air in both boxes.
    His best season was probably about 3 years ago now, before our captain Shinnie joined the club and that form allowed Shinnie to be deployed in midfield.
    LB is the position most want to see improved, but the limited budget is utilised elsewhere where it is deemed more impact can be made.

I doubt he will be back for Thursdays game.
    My guess is that Hobon will continue to be there up against Lennon.

He should have been out of the club years ago. Never been good enough. Slow as f@ck, gets skinned a lot. If we want to progress we need rid of players of his ilk.The fact we have Hobon in probably spells the end of him.

The nerves thing I don't agree with. Its more any team with half a brain pinpoint him as a week link. Bloody hell even Dundee United managed it once in a semi final. Other "lesser teams" don't have the players to exploit him. Hence why we have never signed an actual left back until now(granted Hoban is a versatile defender and not an out and out Left back). Maybe the penny has dropped with McInnes. Funny how Considine has been nowhere to be seen after his f@cking abomination of a challenge at Cove

But he once scored a hatrick and is a local loon so he should stay according to some

His days are numbered
    Last edited by Pacman1903; 28-07-2018 at 10:12 AM.

As a Burnley supporter I have to thank you all for a wonderful welcome in a lovely and friendly City.I had a ticket for the big stand upper tier but a very friendly steward said on the ground floor not to bother going up there but gave me a complimentary in a lovely position in the lower tier.Only problem only flight back to Bristol was cancelled (next one Monday) so they sent me to Heathrow and told me to sort myself out at BMI's expense.I did and took a £416 taxi ride to Cardiff.Arrived 2.00am and now justback from collecting car in Bristol.The whole thing will cost BMI more than Burnley's charter flight.Anyway enjoy the return leg

Quote Originally Posted by Pacman1903 View Post
    He should have been out of the club years ago. Never been good enough. Slow as f@ck, gets skinned a lot. If we want to progress we need rid of players of his ilk.The fact we have Hobon in probably spells the end of him.

The nerves thing I don't agree with. Its more any team with half a brain pinpoint him as a week link. Bloody hell even Dundee United managed it once in a semi final. Other "lesser teams" don't have the players to exploit him. Hence why we have never signed an actual left back until now(granted Hoban is a versatile defender and not an out and out Left back). Maybe the penny has dropped with McInnes. Funny how Considine has been nowhere to be seen after his f@cking abomination of a challenge at Cove

But he once scored a hatrick and is a local loon so he should stay according to some

His days are numbered
    As much as I agree with you that Considine shouldn’t be in the starting X1, McInnes said post match that he would’ve started on Thursday.
    So I’d imagine he’ll be playing in the 2nd leg sadly.
    Lennon running at him? FFS...

Page 3 of 29 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast