+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 7 of 29 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast

Thread: Burnley v Aberdeen roll call etc

Quote Originally Posted by mondo_notion View Post
    Doubt it will be on RedTV but as long as it's on BT sports you'll always be able to get a decent stream. Reddit always seem to get good quality streams.
    I thought RedTV sometimes piggybacked on the BT streams. I never like to rely on the unofficial streams as they're not always very good quality or very reliable, although having said that the one I used for the boxing on Saturday ran for a couple of hours without any glitches.

Quote Originally Posted by RedStarTorphins View Post
    Burnley have apparently still got 5,000 of their tickets unsold (approx 25%).
    Could give us more if they want a sellout

Quote Originally Posted by TartanIvor View Post
    Could give us more if they want a sellout
    I'm not sure they could - they way their ground is segregated, I think we can only get around half of the end behind the goal to the right (as TV cameras look)

5000 tickets left, whats the chances of seeing Reds in every stand, its like they are advertising a free for all.

Quote Originally Posted by seeyazander View Post
    5000 tickets left, whats the chances of seeing Reds in every stand, its like they are advertising a free for all.
    What’s the chances of phoning them up and getting a ticket?

Was hearing that Burnley have asked for special dispensation from UEFA to buy another keeper for tomorrow’s game.
    Both Pope and Heaton are out

Tell them to lump it, then crock their keeper.

Nah, we don't wear blue.

Quote Originally Posted by afc1903mad View Post
    Was hearing that Burnley have asked for special dispensation from UEFA to buy another keeper for tomorrow’s game.
    Both Pope and Heaton are out
    Danish international Lindegaard is fit and Dyche admitted Heaton was fit enough to be on bench in same interview. Be a bit rich if they’re allowed to register a third England international in special dispensation if the Fraser Forster loan deal goes through considering it’s not exactly crisis scenario. Running scared - maybe plans to field two goalies?

Dyche clearly riled by McInnes comparing wage budgets last week - suggested it was the same deal for them when they play Man City. Aye, cause with £130m a season you get such a gulf. He’s usually well composed - noticeably nervous about tomorrow night.

In or oot - In
    Furryboots - Not in possession of my ticket yet and don't know the name of the stand
    Prematcher - Hard Travellin' & Hostelries
    Postmatcher - Hostelries
    Prediction - I had a vision that young Campbell would score and/or the match to go to pens for the first time in Europe since the Dynamo Berlin debacle

Can anyone recommend a good site for picking up a good quality, reliable stream? Usually get the games on RedTV International, so haven't streamed in awhile, and want to make sure I get a decent one for this match.

Page 7 of 29 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast