+ Visit Sheffield United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Wing backs who would you start with

Quote Originally Posted by GrayBlade View Post
    Freeman not good enough defensively for me so it’s Baldock, plus there’s no guarantee that Freeman will score many goals at this level.

Hard to chose between Stevens and Lafferty but Stevens just gets the nod. He needs to find whatever it was he lost about 6 weeks in to last season.

As always though, I’ll back whoever gets the shirt and hope they have a good season.
    I think Enda's better than Lafferty,George or Keiron is alot closer in my view but if i was pickin the side it'd be George and Enda to start next satdi.UTCB

Lafferty and Basham,no end product from either Baldock or Stevens,Nozzers going to be a good un

At least you left the main men alone I should have put a warning up asking you not to pin your colours to any particular players

My bad

Quote Originally Posted by bladesince64 View Post
    Or am I deluded?
    No mate, wrong club for that. Interesting times hopefully.

Quote Originally Posted by Longshortandtall View Post
    Has to be Baldock and Stevens. I'm more concerned about who we start in midfield.
    Me too. I’m with Gagey, I just don’t think Lundstram is the answer, back up at best for me.

He still looks slow and ponderous to me gray but I'm not a big lover of Evans either can't wait for coutts to come back but that looks a fair way off,I'm hoping we will see some of Holmes this yr he looks like he should fit our system last yrs non appearance was confusing to say the least and what's happened to Leonard is he injured we've hardly seen him pre season

Quote Originally Posted by Longshortandtall View Post
    Has to be Baldock and Stevens. I'm more concerned about who we start in midfield.
    Fleck,Evans and Duffy will start against Swansea I reckon,Lundstram missed the early pre season and that’s why he started last night I reckon

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12