+ Visit Sheffield United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Wing backs who would you start with

Wing backs who would you start with

This might help you decide it's a great new website set up by blades analytics off twitter giving some interesting stats facts and figures,deffo one to keep bookmarked for the season imo

https://www.uptheblades.com/latest-a...er-this-summer

Interesting read that. In answer to the question ideally I would play both but Freemen is not a natural left footer. If only the left side was as strong as the right side.

Quote Originally Posted by bulmer1889 View Post
    This might help you decide it's a great new website set up by blades analytics off twitter giving some interesting stats facts and figures,deffo one to keep bookmarked for the season imo

https://www.uptheblades.com/latest-a...er-this-summer
    Fascinating read - great to have 2 excellent players competing for the same, very important position.........and interesting stats on the underrated Stevens also

Goin forward enda has much more end product than George
    Last edited by bulmer1889; 28-07-2018 at 08:47 AM.

Freeman at RWB,why because he scores goals.

Stevens at LWB,why because we dont have anyone better atm.

Norrington Davies put himself in the frame for the left hand side by last nights perfomance when he came on.

Freeman not good enough defensively for me so it’s Baldock, plus there’s no guarantee that Freeman will score many goals at this level.

Hard to chose between Stevens and Lafferty but Stevens just gets the nod. He needs to find whatever it was he lost about 6 weeks in to last season.

As always though, I’ll back whoever gets the shirt and hope they have a good season.

Good prospect hope he can progress to regular starts great delivery for mcgoldricks goal last night

We’re having these debates over which one of two choices should play in various positions and I’m thinking, when did we last have a squad with this quality and competition for places. I think I know the answer - never.

I go back 50 odd years, and it’s not happened on my watch.

Are we on the brink of something big?

Or am I deluded?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast