+ Visit Newcastle United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: favourite pub favourite pint

favourite pub favourite pint

theres a thread asking where to go in the toon

if you had to choose 5 pubs to go to in the toon
    what would they be and what would you drink

i always end up in oouchy coochies (probabaly wrong spelling) but not for the beer

always do the strawb and have a pint of rivet catcher or bottle of brown

then i usually go to the bar loco and have a couple of their organic lagers and a bit to eat good food

then rosies for a guiness

after the game

i usually head into the cube and have a couple (if me lads up with me i usually take him into mad micks beofre the game (he still cant get ver the pole dancers )

Not the Toon but tomorrow I will be in my favourite pub-the Dog and Gun in Keswick- most likely with a pint of Loweswater Gold in my hand.

Behave yourselves, you pesky kids.

The Black Garter

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)