+ Visit Sheffield United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: CW gets encouragement in the transfer market

CW gets encouragement in the transfer market

Says that he's had some encouragement in the transfer market but wouldn't say whether that's Waghorn, Woodburn or another player

Expects things to start ramping up this weekend and the over the next few days

https://www.thestar.co.uk/sport/shef...ings-1-9273979

Someone tweeted last night saying they had listened to local radio and lampard was saying there were a lot of rumours doing the rounds that were wide of the mark could be they aren't so keen on waghorn

Quote Originally Posted by bulmer1889 View Post
    Someone tweeted last night saying they had listened to local radio and lampard was saying there were a lot of rumours doing the rounds that were wide of the mark could be they aren't so keen on waghorn

Derby County

@12th_Ram
    14h14 hours ago
    More
    “I’ve seen some crazy rumours floating about in regards transfer fees for Waghorn, truth is we have a plan and we’re going to stick to it” - Lampard earlier today

So still interested but they have to offload before they can go ahead I hope we have moved onto ulloa I'd like to see him paired with mcgoldrick,or Leon or Billy for that matter I think all 3 could play off him then bring a young speedster in on loan

So still interested but they have to offload before they can go ahead I hope we have moved onto ulloa I'd like to see him paired with mcgoldrick,or Leon or Billy for that matter I think all 3 could play off him then bring a young speedster in on loan
    When was the last time you saw Ulloa turn out B?

I can't remember the last time I saw him kick a ball

Last season pal caused problems up the top end of the pitch can't remember the game unfortunately maybe he will be ring rusty and that's the reason we might be able to get him,let's remember most of the players we bring in will have faults,if they didn't have any they would be in the prem with the quality we are looking at now

Last season pal caused problems up the top end of the pitch can't remember the game unfortunately maybe he will be ring rusty and that's the reason we might be able to get him,let's remember most of the players we bring in will have faults,if they didn't have any they would be in the prem with the quality we are looking at now
    Agrees B

Hope somats sorted next few days.

would love to see ulloa at the lane he would be a real handful at championship level thought he might end up back at brighton though and although ive said on another thread i think we need 2 more strikers in if we could get ulloa and woodburn chris might just settle for that

Reports are he’s hoping for a move to Brighton.

Quote Originally Posted by GrayBlade View Post
    Reports are he’s hoping for a move to Brighton.
    booooooo

on the face of it our options are beginning to look rather limited

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast