+ Visit Sheffield United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: CW gets encouragement in the transfer market

Whats the blades view on getting forest the fairy

Quote Originally Posted by woodysrightfoot View Post
    Whats the blades view on getting forest the fairy
    My view, good player but a bit of a liability and we couldn't afford him

Not for me

Only player that I fancy out of that bunch of overpaid no marks is Joao

Absolutely not,bad egg

The racist that is

Well have tobe keifer moore if available needs a bit of work but so did brian deane

We're getting down to the last few days mad rush, as in any transfer window. Shame we couldn't have got it all done earlier, but it is what it is. Hopefully something good will tumble out of the to-ing and fro-ing. That fax machine had better be greased and ready.

Quote Originally Posted by FatherKnowsBest View Post
    We're getting down to the last few days mad rush, as in any transfer window. Shame we couldn't have got it all done earlier, but it is what it is. Hopefully something good will tumble out of the to-ing and fro-ing. That fax machine had better be greased and ready.
    Last few days for perm moves Pops,but then theer's the loan window open for a bit longer.I keep hearin whispers abart Billy leavin but i hope he stays ya can never have enuff strikers,ask Mr Warnock.UTCB

Well I don't think the waghorn deal is dead yet Leeds have agreed a fee with boro for Bamford so won't be buying vydra from Derby who can't then buy waghorn and Ipswich have spent money on Harrison which I'm not sure they've got

It's like an episode of soap,used to love that programme

Quote Originally Posted by bulmer1889 View Post
    Well I don't think the waghorn deal is dead yet Leeds have agreed a fee with boro for Bamford so won't be buying vydra from Derby who can't then buy waghorn and Ipswich have spent money on Harrison which I'm not sure they've got

It's like an episode of soap,used to love that programme
    That was a good laff(Soap)ya just know tho whoever comes into BDBL will either be too slow,too old,too expensive or just rubbish to some fans,oh and our board will get slated for all the holiday hold ups some folk are sufferin. UTCB

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12