+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Rolymiller - Might as well start the Mansfield Matchthread...

Rolymiller - Might as well start the Mansfield Matchthread...

... wasn't gonna go but be a chance to see how far Procs is off so I will partake after a chip butty for the road... hope vaulks or Palmer don't get knacked today or we will be buggered next week in cm. Think Warney should give Wiles a good run -see what he can do-and rest Vaulksy a bit, he played a full 90 on Weds. I would also put Jones in midfield again if poss just in case we dont get any more cms in for Saturday. Beyond that, he can play about with the others a bit.
    Last edited by frogmiller; 28-07-2018 at 12:41 PM.

I thought Wiles was quite impressive in his cameo appearance against Cardiff and he seems to have a good engine. I'd like to see him start today so we can get a better idea of how he copes with the added responsibility.
    I'm pretty sure he'll be fine, in fact I think he may be a gem that just needs a bit more polishing.

Well done Roly.

Here's some info Clayon mislaid on another thread.

Last time the pair met at Field Mill was a League Two game in April 2008. A Jamie Yates goal on seventy-one minutes gave the Millers all three points. It was a bit of a freak goal with Yates hitting the ball from more than forty yards out and while Stags’ ‘keeper Jason White seemed to have his eye on it all the way he let the ball fall under the crossbar and go into the net. The game saw Mansfield hanging to league safety by a thread and after the game some of their fans tried to get into the boardroom to ‘have it out’ with owner Keith Haslam. This was the game that saw a number of Millers fans walk to Field Mill to raise cash for the club and to show the plight of the clubs in the lower leagues going on to raise a reported £1,500.

Is this only being covered on Twitter?

Quote Originally Posted by frogmiller View Post
    Well done Roly.

Here's some info Clayon mislaid on another thread.

Last time the pair met at Field Mill was a League Two game in April 2008. A Jamie Yates goal on seventy-one minutes gave the Millers all three points. It was a bit of a freak goal with Yates hitting the ball from more than forty yards out and while Stags’ ‘keeper Jason White seemed to have his eye on it all the way he let the ball fall under the crossbar and go into the net. The game saw Mansfield hanging to league safety by a thread and after the game some of their fans tried to get into the boardroom to ‘have it out’ with owner Keith Haslam. This was the game that saw a number of Millers fans walk to Field Mill to raise cash for the club and to show the plight of the clubs in the lower leagues going on to raise a reported £1,500.

thanks frog though i didnt realise i mislaid it

Rodak; Jones, Raggett, Robertson, Purrington; Forde, Vaulks, Palmer, Newell, Vassell Smith.

SUBS | Price, Ajayi, Wood, Vyner, Ihiekwe, Mattock, Wiles, Taylor, Williams, Proctor, Ball

That could be the starting 11 Vs Brentford

Btw imo ihiekwe need a 6 month loan to league 1.

Quote Originally Posted by caytonmiller View Post
    Btw imo ihiekwe need a 6 month loan to league 1.
    We were saying the same thing on Wednesday night. Think it might happen as well now that we've got options in both full back positions and don't need him as cover there.

Early combination between Vassell and Smith. The ball is then played wide to Newell who crosses into the near post and Mansfield clear.

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast