+ Visit England Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Prediction League

Prediction League

Okay guys, so we are nearing the new season and Dazzy has told me that he is not able to run the Prediction League.

I do not have a computer programme and so last season I did all the scoring manually,hence the occasional hiccup!

Is there any one who is willing to take over?

Not me thank you

I thought that you did a fine job last season davee ��

You did a wonderful job Dave,keep up the good work and when I get back off my travels in Octoberish,I will help you out if you want ..

Normally Id jump at the chance to be part of this Dave, but unusually from this season onwards I just can't commit to it anymore (and I thought it best to say that now, before starting it and then having to pull out etc!).
    There is the option of us going next door again and joining the Leeds one, but I do hope we'll get to carry on our own England Mad Preds league on here again.

Quote Originally Posted by Acido View Post
    Normally Id jump at the chance to be part of this Dave, but unusually from this season onwards I just can't commit to it anymore (and I thought it best to say that now, before starting it and then having to pull out etc!).
    There is the option of us going next door again and joining the Leeds one, but I do hope we'll get to carry on our own England Mad Preds league on here again.
    You're all more than welcome to join the one on the Leeds board - it covers teams from all of the top four English divisions (home and away), with the odd pointless international or cup game thrown in every now and again.

Fixtures for this coming weekend are already up. What do you lot know about Macclesfield?!

Quote Originally Posted by davee59 View Post
    Okay guys, so we are nearing the new season and Dazzy has told me that he is not able to run the Prediction League.

I do not have a computer programme and so last season I did all the scoring manually,hence the occasional hiccup!

Is there any one who is willing to take over?
    You did a good job davee as did dazzy and arty before you.

I would like to relieve you but I'm as tick as they come.

If you want to do it again I'm in
    Last edited by gaz1959; 30-07-2018 at 02:18 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Orgoner View Post
    You're all more than welcome to join the one on the Leeds board - it covers teams from all of the top four English divisions (home and away), with the odd pointless international or cup game thrown in every now and again.

Fixtures for this coming weekend are already up. What do you lot know about Macclesfield?!
    Our opponents for the opener ..... probably a tight game where we will struggle to get any points