+ Visit Dundee FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Just not good enough

Just not good enough

2-0 against Brechin, at home, one goal across the other a big deflection, we really do need to improve, to many crosses going astray
    to many passes not finding there intended
    to many shots off target.
    We don’t get away with this in the SPL

Quote Originally Posted by jdfc View Post
    2-0 against Brechin, at home, one goal across the other a big deflection, we really do need to improve, to many crosses going astray
    to many passes not finding there intended
    to many shots off target.
    We don’t get away with this in the SPL
    And in English?

Brechin keeper man of match stopped it being a lot more. 3 wins out of 4, 1 goal conceded 8 scored.
    Qualified.
    While I do think we need another couple of players I don’t think we are that bad. French midfielders look pretty good to me.
    Need another left back and a striker and we’ll have a pretty good pool.

Quote Originally Posted by Deeranged View Post
    And in English?
    What bit is unclear to you

Quote Originally Posted by Dee_Dee View Post
    Brechin keeper man of match stopped it being a lot more. 3 wins out of 4, 1 goal conceded 8 scored.
    Qualified.
    While I do think we need another couple of players I don’t think we are that bad. French midfielders look pretty good to me.
    Keeper man the match due to lack of quality on show, we were crying out for a striker and a left back this time last season, we will struggle against decent opposition

What bit is unclear to you
    All of it really.

Is it Swahili?

Quote Originally Posted by Deeranged View Post
    All of it really.

Is it Swahili?
    Some people are easily pleased

I’m not pleased , far from it , 2 young natural goalsxorers on the bench but we start and finish with no recognised strikers on the park
    Long season for us I think but mr mcann might not get that privilege unless he addtesses whats been obvious since and before he took over!!!!!!!!

Some people are easily pleased
    Who is easily pleased?

Quote Originally Posted by Dee_Dee View Post
    Qualified.
    NM let one of the best left backs in OUR league go without a suitable replacement.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)