+ Visit Nottingham Forest FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Forest 2 Bournemouth 0

Forest 2 Bournemouth 0

Well I was entertained at that.

Still not 100 % yet, but some of those players are a cut above.
    Pluses,
    The Portuguese lads. made Bournemouth look silly at times. They look nonchalant, then explode into the game.
    Skill levels are a joy to watch.

Back four played very well, Fox in particular. ( must be the biggest turn around of a player in 12 months ever)
    In second half, Bournemouth only got out of their half a couple of times, leaving Pants a virtual spectator.

despite Bournemouth being piss poor, I was impressed in their positional discipline.
    They could spring from everyone behind the ball, to 2 at the back in an instant.
    Didn't do them much good though.

Second half saw the whole front line change. If anything the grip on the game got tighter. lolley in particular being a machine with his hounding.

Downsides.
    I still want to see that quality DCM.
    Murphy needs shooting. Grabban came on and did more in 5 mins, than he did in 45.

Problem is whether Bournemouth made us look good? I don't really care too much about pre-season friendlies. Sure we've had a better one for years but it all means squat.
    I certainly don't see Championship teams giving us the freedom of their defense like the Cherries did. And we should be more clinical when presented with gilt edged chances.

Quote Originally Posted by Romanis View Post
    Problem is whether Bournemouth made us look good? I don't really care too much about pre-season friendlies. Sure we've had a better one for years but it all means squat.
    I certainly don't see Championship teams giving us the freedom of their defense like the Cherries did. And we should be more clinical when presented with gilt edged chances.
    Of course, I do go along with that.

I went specifically, to see what was on offer skill wise.
    I like what I saw. The philosophy that AK is pushing. Is a direct replacement/competition for every place. It is nearly completed.

Yes Dias looks quite skillful especially crossing ability.
    Why is Murphy still here?
    Anyway if he is to remain, he'd better meet crosses that Dias supplies and make good use of them.

You talked of a DCM, perhaps it's open for Adlene to make this his own.