+ Visit Sheffield United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Favourite "off the cuff" blades chants?

Quote Originally Posted by bladesince64 View Post
    Yes it was Gabor Kiraly Rod, well done mate. I can't remember names at all lately, thank goodness for Google, without it I'd be lost.

But I also think blades fans are very witty with some of the comedic chants. Can't say I've heard many funny ones at away grounds in recent times.
    I thought at Oakwell last year(Benny will be along shortly to tell everyone i'm a dingle luva) When we went 2-1 up we were singin we're sendin ya darn,when they went back in front they were singin you're keepin us up and altho obvs i was mad we'd chucked a win away, it did mek me smile when they were singin that reply.UTCB

Quote Originally Posted by rodcurrie View Post
    I thought at Oakwell last year(Benny will be along shortly to tell everyone i'm a dingle luva) When we went 2-1 up we were singin we're sendin ya darn,when they went back in front they were singin you're keepin us up and altho obvs i was mad we'd chucked a win away, it did mek me smile when they were singin that reply.UTCB
    Brown nosed Dingle lover, we had the last laugh when the scumbags got relegated, why you like that ****house of a team, is beyond me.

Quote Originally Posted by BlockD View Post
    Brown nosed Dingle lover, we had the last laugh when the scumbags got relegated, why you like that ****house of a team, is beyond me.
    What did i tell ya 64. Have ya been for lunch wi owd Mcpigultyt today to discuss yesdi's swillbro attendance Benny Liberace? UTCB

You're all in love with each other you lot, but pretending otherwise.

I have a soft spot for the Millers, because my dear old Mom (grhs) and my Auntys and Uncles are all from Rotherham.

Sounds like madness now but as young lads me and my brother and my Mum would visit my Grandma over in Rotherham every Friday rain, hail or shine.

Three buses there and three buses back EVERY bloody Friday. Used to be a ritual that we couldn't break. My Dad had a car but he needed it to get to work and back.

People laugh about hard times nowadays but they don't know nothing!

Quote Originally Posted by bladesince64 View Post
    You're all in love with each other you lot, but pretending otherwise.

I have a soft spot for the Millers, because my dear old Mom (grhs) and my Auntys and Uncles are all from Rotherham.

Sounds like madness now but as young lads me and my brother and my Mum would visit my Grandma over in Rotherham every Friday rain, hail or shine.

Three buses there and three buses back EVERY bloody Friday. Used to be a ritual that we couldn't break. My Dad had a car but he needed it to get to work and back.

People laugh about hard times nowadays but they don't know nothing!
    I used to go to college in Rotherham it was only 2 busses for me but it was hell in the 3rd yr when college day was fri and I dint get home while half 8 not good for an 18/19 yr old we were normally out for half 6 to 7 on a fri night,anyway bein at college there meant I had quite a few millers m8s so have always had a soft spot for them,until they play us of course

Quote Originally Posted by bulmer1889 View Post
    I used to go to college in Rotherham it was only 2 busses for me but it was hell in the 3rd yr when college day was fri and I dint get home while half 8 not good for an 18/19 yr old we were normally out for half 6 to 7 on a fri night,anyway bein at college there meant I had quite a few millers m8s so have always had a soft spot for them,until they play us of course
    I wonder if you'll be called a brown nosed toytown luva Bully? UTCB

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123