+ Visit Sheffield United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Favourite "off the cuff" blades chants?

Favourite "off the cuff" blades chants?

Whats everyone's favourites over the years?

"You're not bouncing any more" has got to be up there but for me its when robson was manager with warnock, palace manager, stood next to him on the touch line.

"Warnock, knock him out"

Quote Originally Posted by Dids_sufc View Post
    Whats everyone's favourites over the years?

"You're not bouncing any more" has got to be up there but for me its when robson was manager with warnock, palace manager, stood next to him on the touch line.

"Warnock, knock him out"
    The time wasting one at Norwich last season was decent,

Quote Originally Posted by BlockD View Post
    That was

Mine is the Andy Goram one about his schizophrenia diagnosis.

Two Andy Gorams
    There's only two Andy Gorams

Quote Originally Posted by BlockD View Post
    That was my favourite in recent years BD, loved it.

Going back though, I remember us beating Leeds 1-0 when they were flying, and had just stolen Mick Jones off us.

His young replacement Mill Hill scored the Winner with about 15m to go, and virtually every Blade there joined in the chant ‘You’ve bought the wrong one!’ at the end.

Of course they hadn’t. Mick was one of our best ever players, but for those few minutes we had the upper hand and the pain of losing him wasn’t quite as hard to bear.

When that obnoxious gangsta dick Clinton Morrison came running toward us ,warming up at the Rustbucket all smiles,only to be greeted by a loud....der der der der ferking useless,the gangstas smile soon disappeared .

Peter Shilton was always greeted by the chant Tina, Tina where you been with Tina

Quote Originally Posted by GrayBlade View Post

Going back though, I remember us beating Leeds 1-0 when they were flying, and had just stolen Mick Jones off us.

His young replacement Mill Hill scored the Winner with about 15m to go, and virtually every Blade there joined in the chant ‘You’ve bought the wrong one!’ at the end.

Of course they hadn’t. Mick was one of our best ever players, but for those few minutes we had the upper hand and the pain of losing him wasn’t quite as hard to bear.
    I think that Mick Hill goal came in the match when WOODY(God bless him) Played in goal cos HODGY(God bless him)broke his finger and had to go off.I agree wi your comments on the chant and abart MICK JONES,his transfer was the first one that really upset me as a fan.One of the most cringeworthy ones i recall was at Hull and some BLADES were singin Edwards Edwards where's your wife,then wanted to strangle Keith when he scored against us.I also liked the Tek your time tek your time chant,brilliant.UTCB

Quote Originally Posted by GrayBlade View Post

Still hurts to this day and to my grave Gray.

Remember TC playing a League Cup game for Weeds at the Lane and the chant:-
    Tony Currie walked on water, nanananana the bast**d sank.
    Favourite though is:-

Sheffield Wed***day's fuc**d it up again.

Best song was the one to The Gypsy Rover.

Anybody remember the ‘tracksuit from Matalan’ chant. Can’t think of the keepers name. Baggy scruffy tracky bottoms.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast