+ Visit Sheffield United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Favourite "off the cuff" blades chants?

Palace keeper speroni I think

Quote Originally Posted by bulmer1889 View Post
    Palace keeper speroni I think
    It was a Palace keeper but not Speroni, Gabor Kiraly mi thinks but it defo wern't Speroni.UTCB

Yeah that's him rod dint half take some stick the Andy goram one was brill some reyt wags in our crowd

Yeah that's him rod dint half take some stick the Andy goram one was brill some reyt wags in our crowd
    I'm suprised tha dint use that cleva fone tha used to brag abart havin to get the info needed Bully,where i have to rely on mi owd knackered brain to get mi info. Will ya mek it to the Swansea game mate? Hope things are a bit better wi Mrs B mi owd pal. UTCB

Yes pal I'll be there just can't go to away games anymore she's still in NGH been in 2 week today she's having a tube fitted into her stomach tomorrow so we don't have to risk feeding her through her mouth,it should make life easier for us,after initially bein apprehensive she is now looking forward to havin it done so she doesn't have to face the farce at mealtimes. I'm just about to set off now takin her little baby to see her again today it gives her a lift

Yes pal I'll be there just can't go to away games anymore she's still in NGH been in 2 week today she's having a tube fitted into her stomach tomorrow so we don't have to risk feeding her through her mouth,it should make life easier for us,after initially bein apprehensive she is now looking forward to havin it done so she doesn't have to face the farce at mealtimes. I'm just about to set off now takin her little baby to see her again today it gives her a lift
    Well she deserves owt that can gi her a lift(you also)Give her my best wishes mate,i know i aint met her but i do think abart ya both and what you're goin through.Fingers crossed the op goes well and does Mrs B some good.UTCB

I had to laugh when we played Wimbledon away at Selhurst Park and a few started singing

"Sh@t fans no ground.....sh@t fans no ground"

Very cruel considering what has happened to Wimbledon but it was still funny

'Your father is your brother
    Your sister is your mother
    You're all ****ing each other
    The Dingle family'.

The guy I sat next to was appalled when the Kop sang that, and when I laughed so hard that I thought I was going to bust a gut.

when we played Rotherham at Don Valley....

"You're just a tram stop in Sheffield"

Made me chuckle.

Yes it was Gabor Kiraly Rod, well done mate. I can't remember names at all lately, thank goodness for Google, without it I'd be lost.

But I also think blades fans are very witty with some of the comedic chants. Can't say I've heard many funny ones at away grounds in recent times.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast