+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: League Cup 2018/19

Was it rigged when we got Morton, Hibs and Motherwell?

Thursday night TV game looming again for us.

Am I right in thinking no highlights of the league cup on TV? No Sportscene this week, nothing??

Rubbish innit

And with 'Stevie G' as 'box office' Doncaster's Mrs just moved out of shame.

It's a challenge. But it's what the cup is all about

I suppose at the end of the day if you can’t beat Hibs away you don’t deserve to win the trophy.

I hope we win the cup obviously but I think we haven’t addressed the issue we have had for years.

If a team is up for a battle in big games like a quarter final we usually struggle.I hope I’m proven wrong but if Hibs raise their game we are screwed.

Quote Originally Posted by rico94 View Post
    I suppose at the end of the day if you can’t beat Hibs away you don’t deserve to win the trophy.

I hope we win the cup obviously but I think we haven’t addressed the issue we have had for years.

If a team is up for a battle in big games like a quarter final we usually struggle.I hope I’m proven wrong but if Hibs raise their game we are screwed.
    I think we are giving hibs too much credit. We have a better defence
    than them. Without mcginn and McGeoch they will.not be the same force. I'd rather to go Easter road than Tynecastle

Quote Originally Posted by rico94 View Post

I reckon it is a good draw for us as we cannot be complacent going into this match. Plus the fact that Lennon is a sh!t manager and our main man is miles in front of him with their club records.
    Game on I say.

Any highlights from yesterday available?

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast