+ Visit Nottingham Forest FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Hello

Hello

Hello everyone! Remember me? 😁

Quote Originally Posted by BigusDikus View Post
    Hello everyone! Remember me? ��
    BD!!!!!!!!
    How's it hanging?

Hi Bigus please don't tell me you are really Kenny Burns mind you he can't see his Dicus can he 😊😊

Ok thanks Tricky, I see it’s fairly quiet here now, not like the old days lol. It took me a few goes to remember my password it’s been that long! 😆

Yearh, most folks are on Facebook/Vit**/COYR. But this could get a revival with the way the club is sparking new interest.

Hope so, the signs are we could be in for a decent season with the signings we have made and the way the club is now being run.

Quote Originally Posted by BigusDikus View Post
    Hope so, the signs are we could be in for a decent season with the signings we have made and the way the club is now being run.
    Be careful with statements like that.

We wasted 13M on a Portuguese no body and Derby "stole" Marriot from under our noses you know.
    Plus they have a young and upcoming manager, that projects the "Lampard feeling"
    Please ignore the fact he hasn't run a team past Subbuteo or trained a dog before.
    We're just jealous.

Will be a different season from the last 3. Should at the very least have some memorable moments.
    Whether its successful, remains to be seen. A pretty difficult start as well.
    Looking forward to it.

Quote Originally Posted by Trickytreesreds View Post
    Be careful with statements like that.

We wasted 13M on a Portuguese no body and Derby "stole" Marriot from under our noses you know.
    Plus they have a young and upcoming manager, that projects the "Lampard feeling"
    Please ignore the fact he hasn't run a team past Subbuteo or trained a dog before.
    We're just jealous.
    Don't you ever stop talking bolloxs stick to Brexit your football knowledge is non existent

[QUOTE=Trickytreesreds;38960446]Be careful with statements like that.

We're just jealous.[/QUOTE

He wasn't sacked from his last job though was he not.like 23% win rate Kranky Being back the
    breadman 😁😁😁

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast