+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: O/T The fog of politics

Quote Originally Posted by anstonred View Post
    So many businesses & commentators say that we are heading over a cliff like lemmings - when it all hits the fan & prices rocket, when the NHS implodes, when we run out of lifesaving drugs, I will not say “Project Fear”, I’ll say “told you so”! Brexit was & is madness
    have you been using the same gypo as kinder

The evil Tories are responsible for all our ills, of course Tony Blair signing us up to the European Court of Human Rights so that all those nice terrorists and criminals can use human rights laws against us doesn't count, nor does his open door policy on immigration which has flooded the country with cheap foreign labour ensuring that the wages of those the labour party claim to represent are kept low.
    But of course labour are for us and the tories are for them so none of that counts.

Labour - for the many, not the jew. That one just won't go away will it.

What on earth makes you think Blair was Labour?

Quote Originally Posted by red flagged View Post

Labour - for the many, not the jew. That one just won't go away will it.

https://www.thejc.com/news/uk-news/t...shoah-1.462155

Quote Originally Posted by animallittle3 View Post

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-45027582

Perhaps he should do something about antisemitism within the party as opposed to lighting the odd candle for the press?

Is there any particular reason why labour dislike Jews so much. Imagine the outcry if it was aimed at Muslims. Crikey

I think some of them have bought into the myth that fuelled antisemitism through the centuries about Jews being wealthy and exploitative. That was certainly the message of the mural that Corbett was caught out tweeting his support for.

Quote Originally Posted by KerrAvon View Post
    I think some of them have bought into the myth that fuelled antisemitism through the centuries about Jews being wealthy and exploitative. That was certainly the message of the mural that Corbett was caught out tweeting his support for.
    They were persecuted by nobles in the middle ages despite lending them money.

Who, Jews or the Labour Party?

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast