+ Visit Sheffield United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Nixon says..................

Quote Originally Posted by RonnieWaldock View Post
    I have great respect for B58, Rod, but sadly, I can’t tell him without telling the world (or at least, the few who read BM).
    Yes, I know I can trust you pal, but am unlikely to see you until after the window has closed. I’ll tell you who it was when I see you, whether it comes off or not.
    I respect all TRUE BLADES/madders Ronaldo mi owd pal,even Benny Liberace. UTCB

this permanent signing that ronnie speaks of has to be sam gallagher hasnt it ? its common knowledge that chris has been tracking him for some time

Careful Ronnie you know what he was like during the World Cup if you hadn't nailed your colours to the mast beforehand

This is easily sorted with a game of hangman you put how many letters there are in his name up and we'll guess the letters bit like when I used to play guess the team on fri tea times

Quote Originally Posted by shorehamoldboy View Post
    this permanent signing that ronnie speaks of has to be sam gallagher hasnt it ? its common knowledge that chris has been tracking him for some time
    Might be Josh Windass,Mr Oldboy

Quote Originally Posted by BlockD View Post
    Might be Josh Windass,Mr Oldboy
    Weers that come from benny ? Your vivid imagination whilst you're struggling to stay awake at work or as tha eard somat

Quote Originally Posted by bulmer1889 View Post
    Weers that come from benny ? Your vivid imagination whilst you're struggling to stay awake at work or as tha eard somat
    The former,how did you know?,lol

Quote Originally Posted by BlockD View Post
    The former,how did you know?,lol
    No wonder the Railways are a shambles,Benny Liberace.This Nixon fella get's alot of attention considerin alot on social media think he's a shyster.Que sera sera whatever will be will be the futures not ours to see,Just for Benny cos i know he's a big DORIS fan,he also likes laffin Gnomes. UTCB

O.K.
    As the Mirror seems to have got hold of this info, several weeks later, I admit it is Luke Freeman I was talking about.

These “leaks” obviously do not come from United, but I suppose it makes sense for the selling club or the player’s agent to let it be known in an attempt to start a bidding war. I expect we’ll now be outbid, or have to pay more in fees and wages than we originally thought.
    Bloody PL and its TV money!

I can see him going to,lets see umm a team down south who he has not played for yet in the Championship.

Reading,Brentford,Millwall.

Quote Originally Posted by CHIPBUTTYBLADE View Post
    I can see him going to,lets see umm a team down south who he has not played for yet in the Championship.

Reading,Brentford,Millwall.
    I suspect our main competitors will be one of the big spending Midland clubs (take your pick) or possibly even Middlesboro.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123