+ Visit Sheffield United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: The wonder kid

The wonder kid

Left brizzle to join up with his older bro at.... Buxton! The great half Italian hope for us has f##ked up a potential good career for good imo, still not to far from his chessie home so he can hit the town on the pull straight after👍😀

Quote Originally Posted by pragueblade View Post
    Left brizzle to join up with his older bro at.... Buxton! The great half Italian hope for us has f##ked up a potential good career for good imo, still not to far from his chessie home so he can hit the town on the pull straight after👍😀
    Owd news mate,Bully started a thread on 14th july abart Diego signin for Buxton.UTCB

He's just a young man who, in hindsight, didn't make the best choices for his future. He did post his side of the story in an interview at Buxton, and he didn't come across as a cocky little tw@t. I don't get the glee that some have in him not fulfilling his potential. Were you never young men at one time, making mistakes and fecking up royally..? Everyone has got an 'if only'...

Quote Originally Posted by FatherKnowsBest View Post
    He's just a young man who, in hindsight, didn't make the best choices for his future. He did post his side of the story in an interview at Buxton, and he didn't come across as a cocky little tw@t. I don't get the glee that some have in him not fulfilling his potential. Were you never young men at one time, making mistakes and fecking up royally..? Everyone has got an 'if only'...
    Good post Pops,if he had reached anywhere near his potential then these fans that are laffin nar wudda been slammin him for not bein loyal for movin and the board for sellin too cheaply.It's one of the reasons i rarely slam a player for leavin cos fans(well some) are quick to slam players when they hit a poor patch then claim a lack of loyalty when players move for more money/better their careers.For the ump****th time i will admit i genuinely thought we had a superstar on our hands but for various reasons it dint happen but i refuse to laff at any young player not reachin their potential,but as always each to their own.UTCB

Buxton is still a good level to be playing at

Been away so didnt know it was old news😀😒and yes, i do know all about wrong choices, i walked out on Mr Clough whilst in charge of the team that won double european cups, but hey ho, as for diego, his dad said to me a few years ago he was too full of himself that rubbed Clough jnr up the wrong way, any roads its like you said, all about personal choices, right or wrong. Utb