+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Thread: O/T The revolution had already happened ( part 2)

O/T The revolution had already happened ( part 2)

Whilst I whole heartedly agree with the decision to block the previous post with a similar title, I'm just concerned that it won't be a level playing field.

Will other off topic threads be equally blocked?

It wasn't closed because it was O/T. So assuming no.

Quote Originally Posted by Amanda_Hugg_n_Kiss View Post
    It wasn't closed because it was O/T. So assuming no.
    So why was it closed?

I gave the reason why it was closed, as will every thread IBS starts from hereon in if history is anything to go by. If he wants to spout his boll.ock.s then it seems from the complaints received/comments made that the majority of MM inhabitants would prefer he did it elsewhere.

Quote Originally Posted by Grist_To_The_Mill View Post
    So why was it closed?
    Reason is given on the thread - just read it

Think " it's bollax " stance is a perfectly good reason from camiller and I am sure there wont be many disagreeing with this opinion. Well done to Camiller for nipping it in the bud. Personally, I am waiting for IBS to start a positive thread about the millers and maybe we can all join in a discussion with him.
    Last edited by rolymiller; 29-07-2018 at 08:19 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by rolymiller View Post
    Think " it's bollax " stance is a perfectly good reason from camiller and I am sure there wont be many disagreeing with this opinion. Well done to Camiller for nipping it in the bud. Personally, I am waiting for IBS to start a positive thread about the millers and maybe we can all join in a discussion with him.

But my point is, there have been previous outbreaks of bollix some lasting for weeks.

Are those type of threads going to be similarly strangled at birth?

Please say yes.

Personally I think we should ban any thread that is political

I’d give my reasons but it’s political lol

Got to say, I find IBS incredibly boring and don't even know why he wastes his time, but the decision to close the thread seems highly arbitrary and subjective which is a dangerous precedent, as he doesn't appear to have broken any rules.

Don’t bother posting much on here nowadays and here’s the very reason why! Sad old men suppressing perhaps the funniest posters on here.

Yes I am Kempo

Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast