+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: O/T The revolution had already happened ( part 2)

Big call and equally big mistake to shut the ibs thread down. The messageboard thrives on this diversity.

The community should be allow to decide. They will do it by whether they choose to reply or ignore.

The problem you face now is that you will be required to make a decision on every new ot post.

Quote Originally Posted by ragingpup View Post
    Doesn't have a right wing agenda?! Lol!!

Entertaining? Blimey, really is in the eye of the beholder! Have you seen his satire tonight on shares? My sides split...
    Read my post and reflect upon its contents. He doesn't have a right wing agenda; he has an agenda to wind people up who take themselves and their 'causes' too seriously. He is rather successful at it.

Quote Originally Posted by KerrAvon View Post
    Read my post and reflect upon its contents. He doesn't have a right wing agenda; he has an agenda to wind people up who take themselves and their 'causes' too seriously. He is rather successful at it.
    So when did he ever try to wind up any right wingers? Must have missed that... Mind you - I've only been on here about ten years, so it could have been before that, if he ever did that is! (You're probably talking rubbish)... same applies to just about all the other Kempo "characters" in the glove puppet box in the attic, like MontyPython ( "Eh up, Claat- hee'ad"), Wendun, Tom Bonce, Unwed2, etc, etc
    Last edited by mikemiller; 30-07-2018 at 08:30 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by mikemiller View Post
    So when did he ever try to wind up any right wingers? Must have missed that... Mind you - I've only been on here about ten years, so it could have been before that, if he ever did that is! (You're probably talking rubbish)... same applies to just about all the other Kempo "characters" in the glove puppet box in the attic, like MontyPython ( "Eh up, Claat- hee'ad"), Wendun, Tom Bonce, Unwed2, etc, etc
    See above, Mike. He used to be a support worker for asylum seekers and adored the multiculturalism of Wellgate, but clearly got fed up with that persona.

It's within the last ten years, but maybe my memory is better than yours (it has to be good and gets a lot of practise in my job).

But suit yourself, Mike. On the face of it, someone was so intolerant of a poster expressing views that they don't agree with that they have taken the trouble to be sufficiently offended to have complained. Whether the views expressed were real or otherwise - and I think the reference to writing a TV script might be a small clue on that issue - is now irrelevant.

You must have missed those few posts where he actually joins in the debates he instigates and he gets proper wound up himself at arguments contrary to his own. My coinage of the term 'waaahh' was specifically aimed at IBS's lapses into frustrated bleatings when, obviously after 1 too many sherries he'd let his guard down. Same with Monty and other few drones of the 6th form humour club (with which you obviously and sadly identify), like to profess intelligences and wind ups, but laughably easy to reverse the tables on them. Hence Monty storming off into his foul mouthed sunset... Divas one and all, sadly backed by the thick and bigoted 😉

Quote Originally Posted by WanChaiMiller View Post
    Big call and equally big mistake to shut the ibs thread down. The messageboard thrives on this diversity.

The community should be allow to decide. They will do it by whether they choose to reply or ignore.

The problem you face now is that you will be required to make a decision on every new ot post.
    We already do.

I neglected to mention that IBS also refuses, I assume either out of choice or enjoyment, to engage in the conversation around threads he starts. If he can't be bothered to do that why should MM be bothered to give him the platform?

PS The O/T on one if his threads was edited to W/U by me.

See above, Mike. He used to be a support worker for asylum seekers and adored the multiculturalism of Wellgate, but clearly got fed up with that persona.

It's within the last ten years, but maybe my memory is better than yours (it has to be good and gets a lot of practise in my job).

But suit yourself, Mike. On the face of it, someone was so intolerant of a poster expressing views that they don't agree with that they have taken the trouble to be sufficiently offended to have complained. Whether the views expressed were real or otherwise - and I think the reference to writing a TV script might be a small clue on that issue - is now irrelevant.
    Yes

The TV script was interesting

Heard a whisper CAM is looking to shut Poland Mad down

No not right wing Kerr. This is the guy in his Monty guise who threatened violence to me and mikemiller for challenging him on his right wing views. He also, in his IBS guise, said something on the lines that my great uncle who died in the first world war was i seem to remember " a working class bas tard" something he never apologised for saying. But hey Kerr, he's only a WUM eh? And not at all right wing. He can carry on offending folks...its only a bit of a laugh. Its his right you know...freedom of speech and all that.
    Last edited by rolymiller; 31-07-2018 at 09:41 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by rolymiller View Post
    No not right wing Kerr. This is the guy in his Monty guise who threatened violence to me and mikemiller for challenging him on his right wing views. He also, in his IBS guise, said something on the lines that my great uncle who died in the first world war was i seem to remember " a working class bas tard" something he never apologised for saying. But hey Kerr, he's only a WUM eh? And not at all right wing. He can carry on offending folks...its only a bit of a laugh. Its his right you know...freedom of speech and all that.

Make the lie big, make it simple, keep saying it, and eventually they will believe it.

Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast