+ Visit Sheffield United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Good luck you Blades

Good luck you Blades

For this season in the Championship , Fans , Players and Club ( apart from the the Tarn haters ) sithi sooin Rod mi owd pal

Quote Originally Posted by Romared View Post
    For this season in the Championship , Fans , Players and Club ( apart from the the Tarn haters ) sithi sooin Rod mi owd pal
    Hope you get relegated again,if I am being honest.

In a spirit of fraternity, I thank you for your good wishes, and reciprocate with good wishes to you for your season ahead...

...and hope you get relegated again,if I am being honest.

Just kidding.....or am I?
    Last edited by FatherKnowsBest; 30-07-2018 at 06:08 AM.

Nice one Romared

Cheers Roma,top man.Tek no notice of BennyBlockmod he's like a big mardy babby. I hope ya come straight back up mi owd pal,sooner be travellin to Oakwell than somewhere alot further away.D'ya think Bradshaw will move on? UTCB

Quote Originally Posted by rodcurrie View Post
    Cheers Roma,top man.Tek no notice of BennyBlockmod he's like a big mardy babby. I hope ya come straight back up mi owd pal,sooner be travellin to Oakwell than somewhere alot further away.D'ya think Bradshaw will move on? UTCB
    Not sure abart Bradshaw Rod , i think owt could happen, I wouldn't be to bothered either way , we have a big squad so sum may have to leave, we have looked impressive in the games I've seen , so pretty confident just now, Keep hearing rumours that your after Brad Potts ?

Thanks Roma, nice pre-season gesture and same to you lot.

Not sure abart Bradshaw Rod , i think owt could happen, I wouldn't be to bothered either way , we have a big squad so sum may have to leave, we have looked impressive in the games I've seen , so pretty confident just now, Keep hearing rumours that your after Brad Potts ?
    Not heard owt abart Potts Roma,did you sign him from Blackpool&is he a midfielder? UTCB

Quote Originally Posted by BlockD View Post
    Hope you get relegated again,if I am being honest.
    Tha gunner to be disappointed, shame that.

TMT

Quote Originally Posted by bloodredpontyend View Post
    Tha gunner to be disappointed, shame that.

TMT
    As long as you don’t get promoted,I will be more than happy,relegation for you would just be the icing on the cake

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast