+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Name the player to watch this season

Name the player to watch this season

Without a doubt Ethan Pinnock. Composed and well balanced demeanour, physically ideal for a centre half at 6 ft 4 and muscular yet lean, jumping ability and heading make him dominant in the air, he's good with the ball at his feet plus of course his tackling is very well timed.

In that training match lets just say Moncur and Potts didn't get past him too often. Who can't love that moustache too

Cavaré for me. Will definitely do A better job at getting stuck in defending than Yiadom did. Will take the booking if needed and will be suited to the physical side of LG 1. He may miss an odd match though, Lol

Al be watching our million euro striker Thiam.

Am hoping all onnum, Time fo Moncur to really give it a go , got the talent needs to show his full potential now

Thiam for me. He'll be off in january after scoring 20 goals first half of season.

Based on pre-seasons 4 games Pinnock or Mowatt

Adeboyejo

Mowatt & Moore

Does anybody else think Moncur could do a job upfront alongside Moore ? I think it could be a good option if Bradshaw is either Sold or Injured ,

Bradshaw and Moore cud booath be gooin Roma.

"We worked very hard to get replacements in but just couldn't get the deals over the line in time". Al give Goat that quote fo no charge.
    Last edited by SBRed48; 30-07-2018 at 01:53 PM.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast