+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 16 of 17 FirstFirst ... 614151617 LastLast

Thread: Burnley v Aberdeen

AFC --good luck for the season, you have a good, hard working team and are well organised.
    I have been saying for a few seasons now that we do not shoot enough from anywhere and even when we are in the box we seem to want to take another touch and often get closed down.

Quote Originally Posted by The Bedlington Terrier View Post
    the police where nowhere to be seen!
    That might have been as well BT, no guarantee they wouldn't have joined in.

Just for the record EAR I did not put pissed up Apache Jocks in bold and I must confess that we have our own lunatic fringe, but travelling 340 miles to attend a football match, just to drink yourself into oblivion seems bonkers to me!

Two good games though and I must admit to being pleasantly surprised at the quality of several of your players. The relationship between our two managers looks spot on, perhaps we can take a couple of your stars off your hands?
    Best wishes over in Turkey, you should get to the group stages.

Regarding our stars, we only have 2 and they are sown into our shirts, I’m sure if you contacted the club you could easily buy one.

SF

I like the look of young Ferguson and apparently more importantly, so does our manager!

I like the look of young Ferguson and apparently more importantly, so does our manager!
    He’s not for sale.
    He only just joined us.
    Come back in 3 to 4 years

Quote Originally Posted by afc1903mad View Post
    He’s not for sale.
    He only just joined us.
    Come back in 3 to 4 years
    Every player is for sale, it's just a question of how much!

Steven Gerrard gets off to s bad start on the PR front as he says Rangers were a class above Aberdeen after 1-1 draw

"We were very good with 11 men, we were even better when we went to 10. Aberdeen didn't have any idea against us, and for 93 minutes it was perfect.

"Every single player to a man was fantastic. I thought tactically when we went to 10 we were very good and very professional. Aberdeen only had one idea and it was to lump it into the box.

"Obviously, I'm gutted for my players we've conceded late on. But we showed today that we're a class above Aberdeen. I thought we were tremendous."

Ex Claret Stephen Thomson now a BBC pundit says the comment lacked class

Quote Originally Posted by oldcolner View Post

Ex Claret Stephen Thomson now a BBC pundit says the comment lacked class
    He's a scouser, lovely, warm, friendly people, with a wicked sense of humour. But they don't do class.

Quote Originally Posted by sinkov View Post
    He's a scouser, lovely, warm, friendly people, with a wicked sense of humour. But they don't do class.
    They don't do graciousness either sinkov. I was most surprised Gerrard did not play the "victim" card because how that was a red card offence I will never know!

They don't do graciousness either sinkov. I was most surprised Gerrard did not play the "victim" card because how that was a red card offence I will never know!
    I think he did and lots more BT saying refs target Rangers for years - obviously not in his experience

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/foo...-sees-red.html

Page 16 of 17 FirstFirst ... 614151617 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)