+ Visit Newcastle United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: SHEARER £20m bid from Northeast rival before we signed him!!!!

Even a fun thread gets turned into a Geordie bashing session... time for this prick to phuck off.

We are all bored of him now!

Quote Originally Posted by pboromag View Post
    soon sold hoim though as well didnt he
    shearer and him had one season i think id that together

he couldnt afford the two of them
    sold him to spuds and replaced him with who
    You really know nothing do you, sad knacker!

Cole was sold but not to balance the books, the way we played and he for us, keegan felt he'd been worked out by opposition defences.

We got 6m for him..the following summer we signed sir les, ginola and Barton. We added asprilla and batty in Jan. Those players cost around 24m combined (we won't evend spend that much now!), the following season we spent 15mon big Al breaking the world record.

Dalglish sold ferdinand as he dismantled the team...nothing to do with balancing the books!

Now kindly p1ss off and stop trolling this board!

Quote Originally Posted by waalsendmick View Post
    Even a fun thread gets turned into a Geordie bashing session... time for this prick to phuck off.

We are all bored of him now!
    He is the sort of person that should be held down while we all took turns to fart on his face.

Quote Originally Posted by sherwoodmag View Post
    He is the sort of person that should be held down while we all took turns to fart on his face.
    How disgusting Mick.

You should have more respect for your ar$e

Cheers, Ash....that's mint.

dont forget
    even then we had to sell to buy
    i remember the toon fans berating kk when he sold andy cole
    Ok, so, here's where I am, P'boro.

Lots of folk are getting-quite rightly-pissed off with your constant attempts at goading them into arguments. This, although mild, is another of those. Ash's thread is a light-hearted one attempting to bring a bit of much needed humour to the board and your comment was totally out of kilter with the context of the thread.

This isn't about freedom of speech at all. You'll have noticed how I stay out of your anti-Rafa or Geordie-baiting threads/comments and i'm quite happy to comment on your 'proper' football threads or comments but, to me, you enjoy the conflict your comments cause. You can support Ashley all you like and slag Rafa off all day long if that's truly your position but there's no point denying that a fair bit of what you say is designed to get people to bite. And this comment on Ash's thread is, as I said, one of those.

Please consider this a warning that deliberate attempts to derail threads for the sake of winding folk up will end up with you having a break from the forum. Your choice.

Obviously, this applies to anyone deliberately goading posters or derailing threads to deliberately elicit a negative response from someone.
    Last edited by Zippity; 30-07-2018 at 09:53 PM.

dont forget
    even then we had to sell to buy
    i remember the toon fans berating kk when he sold andy cole
    toon fans weren,t berating kk they did wonder why try to get the story correct before attacking the fans again

https://www.chroniclelive.co.uk/spor...-sold-12804105

Quote Originally Posted by ronandtet View Post
    toon fans weren,t berating kk they did wonder why try to get the story correct before attacking the fans again

https://www.chroniclelive.co.uk/spor...-sold-12804105
    KK actually stood in front of the main stand and faced the fans saying trust me we have a plan in all this and you will see what we are doing.

Quote Originally Posted by ex_pat_magpie View Post
    KK actually stood in front of the main stand and faced the fans saying trust me we have a plan in all this and you will see what we are doing.
    it wasn,t inside it was on the main steps into the building pat

Quote Originally Posted by ronandtet View Post
    it wasn,t inside it was on the main steps into the building pat
    Another thread that has turned into another Trolling Mission from the Geordie Hater, why do you all play into his hands.

Just read, laugh and ignore.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)