+ Visit Sheffield United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Woodburn

Quote Originally Posted by GrayBlade View Post
    You’re getting to be a real tease Ronnie lad....

I’ve heard so too though. UTB

Sounding very promising

Ben Woodburn, Liverpool’s ****age forward, is set to join Sheffield United on loan after being impressed by Chris Wilder, the Championship side’s manager.

Woodburn, 18, will travel to Bramall Lane today and finalise a season-long switch ahead of the club’s opening Championship fixture with Swansea City on Saturday.

Just need Podolski to sign, and its been another cracking transfer window...

very very exciting signing and we know he can hit a ball from distance which we never try enough of lee evans excepted

Agree - he's the touchpaper our squad needs IMHO

ps - just been on S24 to check - what a strange site that is these days - Mods a bit heavy handed IMHO

long live BMAD

Gids on Twitter says the deal is almost done, Having a medical today !!!,

You have to doff your cap to Klopp and Wilder for working this loan deal out.

That kid is class.

Quote Originally Posted by Ayamonteblade View Post

ps - just been on S24 to check - what a strange site that is these days - Mods a bit heavy handed IMHO

long live BMAD
    Whats the mods been doing Aya.

My youngest has just foned mi and said some BLADES have had foto's took wi Woodburn,before he said yes to the foto's he asked his agent if it was ok and the agent said yes it's a done deal.So he's signed for THE MIGHTY BLADES,god damn that board of ours i hear some sayin. Very good signin in my view,i wonder what Herby's opinion is and i aint sayin that sarcastically either i genuinely like his posts(most of the time) UTCB

Quote Originally Posted by rodcurrie View Post
    My youngest has just foned mi and said some BLADES have had foto's took wi Woodburn,before he said yes to the foto's he asked his agent if it was ok and the agent said yes it's a done deal.So he's signed for THE MIGHTY BLADES,god damn that board of ours i hear some sayin. Very good signin in my view,i wonder what Herby's opinion is and i aint sayin that sarcastically either i genuinely like his posts(most of the time) UTCB
    yep, young un just shown me a tweet with a pic of a fan having his pic took with a packet of Woodburn

Quote Originally Posted by Ayamonteblade View Post

long live BMAD
    Very good site - but with a lot of very strange posters!

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast