+ Visit Sheffield United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Woodburn

Brighton rumoured to have made a improved bid of £8million for our MAGIC HAT.Dunt sell BLADES,tell em to chuff off.UTCB

Quote Originally Posted by rodcurrie View Post
    Brighton rumoured to have made a improved bid of £8million for our MAGIC HAT.Dunt sell BLADES,tell em to chuff off.UTCB
    source rod?

edit: just seen it

👍❤️

Quote Originally Posted by Longshortandtall View Post
    £8m is nowhere near enough if Reading value Moore at £15m. Time to stand firm and tell Brighton to do one.
    Completely agree. Problem is if Jack and his agent don’t!

Typical United.

Get a bit of really good news, and someone has to go and spoil it with some (potentially) really bad news!

Quote Originally Posted by RonnieWaldock View Post
    Very good site - but with a lot of very strange posters!
    agreed Ronnie - its great, but its also become a bit weird with so many posters just wise-cracking the whole time...........and the mods seemed to get annoyed with somebody for posting a second Woodburn thread, when I couldn't see the first one. However, if you are "in the know" you would have known there was one on the Rumour Mill section....which I wasn't?!

Quote Originally Posted by Ayamonteblade View Post
    agreed Ronnie - its great, but its also become a bit weird with so many posters just wise-cracking the whole time...........and the mods seemed to get annoyed with somebody for posting a second Woodburn thread, when I couldn't see the first one. However, if you are "in the know" you would have known there was one on the Rumour Mill section....which I wasn't?!
    The two threads were merged,its a fast moving site,and it is littered with smart alecs,you just have to be the smarter alec at times.

Quote Originally Posted by RonnieWaldock View Post
    Very good site - but with a lot of very strange posters!
    Unfortunately, the site currently has 2 or 3 Porkers pretending to be Blades, all posting in the same way and trying to wind people up. I think they’ve probably got together and from their styles I’d be surprised if it’s not some or all of our ex Porkers.

Spoke to a few people tonight and this is a done deal (as we were all expecting), announcement tomorrow I’m told.

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast