+ Visit Sheffield United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Woodburn

Quote Originally Posted by Ayamonteblade View Post
    he'll go to Villa - nailed on
    If only we could flog Benny to Villa or anywhere really,dunt ya want him darn sarf Monte? He could be Paul O'grady's assistant at Battersea dogs home. UTCB

Quote Originally Posted by rodcurrie View Post
    If only we could flog Benny to Villa or anywhere really,dunt ya want him darn sarf Monte? He could be Paul O'grady's assistant at Battersea dogs home. UTCB
    that's not very nice Rod - what's he done to upset you?

Quote Originally Posted by Ayamonteblade View Post
    that's not very nice Rod - what's he done to upset you?
    It's just Bants Monte,Benny luvs me really. I'm just havin a neet cap of a bockle Per(Wilder)oni,have a good neet lass. UTCB

Quote Originally Posted by rodcurrie View Post
    It's just Bants Monte,Benny luvs me really. I'm just havin a neet cap of a bockle Per(Wilder)oni,have a good neet lass. UTCB
    aah - that's nice - a Monday night Peroni............enjoy and sleep well zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Nixon:

Sheff U emerging as strong favs in the Ben Woodman race. Decision to be made in next day or so. Wilder may get his reward for his patience

think one thing we could assure klopp on about woodburn is that if hes fit he would certainly be in our 18 man match day squad every week even if he doesnt start and in any case would it do the lad any good if we had to play him every week even if he was off form got a feeling this clause that people go on about with klopp is more flexible than some think

He is a seriously exciting prospect - if this is true and he comes to us - that must reflect Klopp's view of our set up in a positive light.

He would be the bit of magic that we now lack with Brooks departure - and IMHO he is a better version of Brooks already.

Am still convinced he will go to Villa - but fingers crossed I'm wrong

rumours of him having medical today at the lane

Quote Originally Posted by shorehamoldboy View Post
    rumours of him having medical today at the lane
    Don’t want to tempt fate until officially announced - but this does appear to be a goer. Hope so!

Quote Originally Posted by RonnieWaldock View Post
    Don’t want to tempt fate until officially announced - but this does appear to be a goer. Hope so!
    You’re getting to be a real tease Ronnie lad....

I’ve heard so too though. UTB

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast