+ Visit Wolverhampton Wanderers FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Adama Traore

Adama Traore

Wolves have been linked for the past week with a move for Middlesbrough's Adama Traore. On the Express and Star website it suggests Wolves have had an undisclosed bid rejected. It seems he has an £18m release clause.

I have seen him play a couple of times, but he's never really done anything of note. He is quick, but there wasn't any end product.

More Info Click Here

Quote Originally Posted by wolves71 View Post
    Wolves have been linked for the past week with a move for Middlesbrough's Adama Traore. On the Express and Star website it suggests Wolves have had an undisclosed bid rejected. It seems he has an £18m release clause.

I have seen him play a couple of times, but he's never really done anything of note. He is quick, but there wasn't any end product.

More Info Click Here
    I agree, occasionally does something amazing but otherwise... not sure that I see him as an 'upgrade' from Costa and Cavaleiro?

I don't think he is an upgrade over what we have. Never bad to have as many capable attackers as possible, but hard to keep them all happy. If he costs 18 million, I can't imagine he'll be happy with stints as a substitute when others are in good form. Plus his recent injury would want me to knock at least 1/3 off the asking price.

I think we're going to get him in the end at 18

Sky sports reporting this evening, that Adama Traore is due at Molineux tomorrow, Monday for a medical. If he signs, it will be a club record fee. Watch this space.

Quote Originally Posted by abbobrom View Post
    Sky sports reporting this evening, that Adama Traore is due at Molineux tomorrow, Monday for a medical. If he signs, it will be a club record fee. Watch this space.
    Is that the aston villa reject

Hope I am proved wrong but this is a bad bit of business for me. No end product and grossly overpriced.

If Tim Nash is to be believed, Traore has signed for £18m on a five year deal. I await official confirmation of this from the club.

Quote Originally Posted by wolves71 View Post
    If Tim Nash is to be believed, Traore has signed for £18m on a five year deal. I await official confirmation of this from the club.
    Believe in Tim, he is the oracle... along with Josh who predicted the fee as well....

http://www.expressandstar.com/sport/...ub-record-18m/

Comment on E & S blog....

RugeleyWolf •

Great bit of business by Jeff and Nuno!
    To reassure any doubters;
    1. Rated 7th fastest player in the Premiership in 2016 (He was only 20!)
    2. Last year dribbled past 230+ opposition players.......next best circa 130!
    3. Maybe light on goals, but plenty of 'Assists'.
    Still plenty to come at only 22.......

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)