+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: OT-so.....

Quote Originally Posted by Airborn Pie View Post
    What's the point, if I got angry at every example of EU hypocrisy, I'd have no time for anything else and I'd be constantly on this board like so0me others seem to be.
    I'd wager a bet that if all the posts were totalled for July, you would come pretty near the top. You may or may not be Vlad but you're as full of fire and fury as he was so you might as well be him.
    Last edited by sidders; 31-07-2018 at 02:07 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by sidders View Post
    I'd wager a bet that if all the posts were totalled for July, you would come pretty near the top. You may or may not be Vlad but you're as full of fire and fury as he was so you might as well be him.
    Show me an example of fire and fury that I posted?

I've said that I dislike some things but that's it

Quote Originally Posted by drillerpie View Post
    I'm still waiting and wondering why Gove, Johnson or Rees-Mogg haven't taken control of the situation. Any ideas?
    I doubt those 3 have one idea between them

I'd have no time for anything else and I'd be constantly on this board like so0me others seem to be.
    A quick glance at the first two pages show that you started 9 of the last 38 topics on this board, way more than any other poster.

Interestingly, not a single one of those 9 topics had anything to do with Notts County.

Take note those who say the board is full of rubbish.

I'm still waiting and wondering why Gove, Johnson or Rees-Mogg haven't taken control of the situation. Any ideas?
    What do you expect them to do? They know the feeling in the house more than any outside experts and if they can't get enough support at the moment it would be political suicide to challenge May. Don't forget the majority in Parliament are remainers.

Quote Originally Posted by Elite_Pie View Post
    A quick glance at the first two pages show that you started 9 of the last 38 topics on this board, way more than any other poster.

Interestingly, not a single one of those 9 topics had anything to do with Notts County.

Take note those who say the board is full of rubbish.
    Aside from your betting threads, you rarely start anything other than an argument, you just launch in to criticise others. It's the thread starters that are the life blood of any forum, don't like it, then start you own or stfu.

Threads is one thing but I'll bet you have far more posts than me over thoses 38, there you go, another project for you.

I could check your posting history as well but I'm not an obsessed saddo with nowt else to live for.
    Last edited by Airborn Pie; 31-07-2018 at 03:47 PM.

I'd leave the first two out but, same as you, I can't understand JRMs reticence.
    He would run rings around Barnier and Drunker.
    He'll be party leader in the near future anyway - May's BRINO will wipe the Tories out at the next GE and he'll be the only MP left.

Aside from your betting threads, you rarely start anything other than an argument, you just launch in to criticise others. It's the thread starters that are the life blood of any forum, don't like it, then start you own or stfu.
    So you don't see any problem with starting nearly a quarter of all threads on a NOTTS COUNTY messageboard without a single one having any relevance to Notts County??? I don't think many would see someone like you as being the "lifeblood of the forum".
    I enjoy the wide range of discussions on here, but I am first and foremost a season ticket holding Notts fan of 48 years. I've seen four friendlies so far and offered opinions on them, as I will do on most games in the coming season. For the sake of most who read this board, just try and make the odd thread you start have something to do with Notts.

Quote Originally Posted by Elite_Pie View Post
    So you don't see any problem with starting nearly a quarter of all threads on a NOTTS COUNTY messageboard without a single one having any relevance to Notts County??? I don't think many would see someone like you as being the "lifeblood of the forum".
    I enjoy the wide range of discussions on here, but I am first and foremost a season ticket holding Notts fan of 48 years. I've seen four friendlies so far and offered opinions on them, as I will do on most games in the coming season. For the sake of most who read this board, just try and make the odd thread you start have something to do with Notts.
    Here's a novel idea, start one yourself....

Here's a novel idea, start one yourself....
    For the sake of the board, I only do that when I think I can't attach my post to another thread, as I've realised that repeated new (and mainly political) topics tend to piss off a fair few regular posters who only come on a Notts County forum to read about Notts County. As I said before, I personally enjoy and participate in the off topic threads, but I am aware that many don't. That's why I am loathe to fill the board with topics that have no relevance to the football club that most of us support. Maybe you should do the same.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast