+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: OT-so.....

OT-so.....

As the EU escalate their actions against us, seemingly to make a point, should we remove our ships as I think we should?

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-45012347

We've become so passive it's unreal, bite back ffs!!!!!!

“Remove our ships”. Hahaha nice one Vlad.

Quote Originally Posted by Airborn Pie View Post
    As the EU escalate their actions against us, seemingly to make a point, should we remove our ships as I think we should?

Where do you get the idea that this is the EU taking action against the UK? They are simply complying with the UK's decision to leave.

The article even says: "The Ministry of Defence said it was a "natural consequence" of Brexit. "

The UK is now at the periphery, not at the centre of things. Get used to it.

Quote Originally Posted by sevens_a_secret View Post
    Where do you get the idea that this is the EU taking action against the UK? They are simply complying with the UK's decision to leave.

The article even says: "The Ministry of Defence said it was a "natural consequence" of Brexit. "

The UK is now at the periphery, not at the centre of things. Get used to it.
    Is the correct answer.

Cakeism.

I'd have you all shot as traitors, weak, all of you, that's why we won't get the deal we need, just bend over and spread wide.

We need to start taking our own action, withdrawing our vessels would be a start.

Fat boy wades in with his usual, crap, unintelligent, anti British one liner, just don't bother pal, you never actually post anything worth hearing.
    Last edited by Airborn Pie; 31-07-2018 at 08:16 AM.

Not a problem to me.
    Our troops are coming out of Germany in 2019. That'll save some cash and considering the Germans have been avoiding paying their dues for some years, about time.
    They want their little army, let them have it. Have to pay for it themselves.
    I can see Trump pulling the plug on many of them anyway.
    I's rather stay in NATO, then let Drunkers crew keep poking the Russian bear on my behalf.

I'd have you all shot as traitors

Charming.

I'd have you all shot as traitors, weak, all of you, that's why we won't get the deal we need, just bend over and spread wide.
    I didn't realise that we won't get the deal we want because of a few NCM posters. I thought it was Theresa May and her team who were negotiating it (or bending over and spreading wide in your words). Or did you mean you want her, Raab & Co shot as traitors?

Quote Originally Posted by Elite_Pie View Post
    I didn't realise that we won't get the deal we want because of a few NCM posters. I thought it was Theresa May and her team who were negotiating it (or bending over and spreading wide in your words). Or did you mean you want her, Raab & Co shot as traitors?
    Public support goes a long way, when people like you and your pals don't support the country getting the best deal, you have yourselves to blame rather than Brexit voters, it's people like you, standing in the way of the best deal.

Accept that Brexit will happen, bite the bullet and support us getting the best deal we can, what's wrong with that?

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast