+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Team for Saturday

Team for Saturday

Not sure who's on the physio table so obviously ruled out. What team would you go with and how would it differ from Shabbas
    From what I've been reading this is what I'd go

Sieg
    Wardrop Watson Frans Booth (Robson if Booth is physio'd)
    Aird Barton Stanton McMullan
    Clark Loemba

Width, pace, attack attack attack destroy
    Unleash Glass when 2-0 up
    (Is Keatings fit and if so would you have him in the starting lineup)

Csaba signed Watson so will start Edge. Rabitch has been poor so will retain his place. His lineup will be

Rakovan
    Wardrop Edge Frans Robson
    Barton Rabitch
    McMullan Stanton Smith
    Clark

Rakovan
    Wardrop Frans Watson Booth
    Loembe Barton Stanton Aird
    Clark Keatings
    Subs- Siegrist,Edge,Robson,Murdoch,Glass,McMullan,Curran

I would go 4-4-3. I would be strong central midfield and allow full backs to push on. I would play Edge only because Watson has had a preseason. I also believe shabba has changed his opinion of Edge.

Rakovan

Wardrop Frans Edge Booth

Murdoch Stanton Barton

Keatings Clark Loembe

Sub's:
    Siegrist Watson Robson Aird Glass McMullan Curran

I know Csaba is tactically inept but the ref might notice if we line up 4-4-3. Bet we'd still have 12 back at corners an all.

Hahaha I'm sorry I did mean 4-3-3. There is no V. A. R in Scotland and the standard if refereeing we probably get away with playing 4-4-3 🤣🤣

i think the team that played Elgin would be a decent shout i suppose

Siegrist
    Wardrop Frans Edge Robson
    Barton Rabitsch
    Aird Stanton Smith
    Clark

maybe change smith for yannick or mcmullan

hoping to see a strong bench as in recent games has looked very weak. keatings, watson and booth are probably too risky too start but hope are on bench.

Rakovan,
    Murdoch, Frans, Edje, Robson,
    Barton, Stanton,
    Aird, Clark, McMullan
    Curran

Siegrist, Wardrop, Allardice, Loemba, Glass, Keatings, Watson.

Hopefully be able to put on Loemba and Glass early enough to change the game and give Keatings a run out for the last 10 minutes.

this two holding mids sh1te can f uck right off, boring as f uck which we've had to endure for years now!!!

Play 2 up front ffs, drop the rabit and just go with Barton, who looks like he is top quality

Quote Originally Posted by offshore_arab83 View Post
    this two holding mids sh1te can f uck right off, boring as f uck which we've had to endure for years now!!!

Play 2 up front ffs, drop the rabit and just go with Barton, who looks like he is top quality
    agree with that - we will be bang at it soon. hearing 2 strikers poss coming in if so we surely go 442 or 433???? nah its the clown lol

Quote Originally Posted by shedboy71 View Post
    agree with that - we will be bang at it soon. hearing 2 strikers poss coming in if so we surely go 442 or 433???? nah its the clown lol
    we can have 8 strikers on the books and the useless chunt would still play the one and have him and every chunt back at corners

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)