+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 25 of 65 FirstFirst ... 15232425262735 ... LastLast

Thread: The Days Other Games (Season 2018 - 19)

Crystal Palace get a point with their second penalty in the 83rd minute.

Palace 2 Arsenal 2

Man Utd 1 Everton 0, Pogba 27 mins, Half Time

From Sunday

Man Utd 2 Everton 1

Tonight's Game:

Spurs 0 Man City 1, Mahrez 6 mins, 10 mins gone

Quote Originally Posted by Altobelli View Post
    .. Tonight's Game: Spurs 0 Man City 1, Mahrez 6 mins, 10 mins gone
    Whatever we think about each team, doesn't this show that Tottenham (I hate the word Spurs actually!!) still aren't good enough for the League title. And that Man City are obviously going to make it a 3 horse race this season with Liverpool & Chelsea.

Hate is a strong word Acido, I don't like the word Dingles, but such is life.

Spurs (sorry Tottenham) are like Arsenal, good, but not good enough.

Full Time: Yids 0 Moneybags 1

Our fans were all up in arms because we only had 5 shots against City at the Etihad etc., etc., however, that exhilirating team, Tottenham Hotspur (just for acido), were behind from the 6th minute and managed a grand total of 4 shots, mind you they did have one on target so they were better than us.
    All this talk about the pitch really gets my goat, football is so sanitised these days, some of these guys would have really struggled in the good old days. White Hart Lane used to be like a ploughed field at times and I won't even mention the Baseball Ground!

Come on Burnsley lads, you don't have to post things on here just for my benefit (but I did appreciate that Alto & Sub, at least it shows that people really do read what I write/post on here, and that makes a nice change).

Tottenham & Arsenal (even after their amazing run of 8 straight wins), still don't seem good enough when you look at the 'Top three'. I/we know 'Chelski' have done it in recent times, and we also know that Manslaughter City are capable at the moment of doing it in just about every season.

The team that interest me the most at the moment though, at the top of the overrated floptop Premmything, is/are Liverpool.

EFL Cup

Fourth Round:

AFC Bournemouth v Norwich City
    Burton Albion v Nottingham Forest
    Leicester City v Southampton, Match postponed - Other

League Two:

Crewe v Mansfield

National League:

Bromley v Braintree Town

EFL Cup

Fourth Round:

AFC Bournemouth 2 Norwich City 1
    Burton Albion 3 Nottingham Forest 2
    Leicester City v Southampton, Match postponed - Other

League Two:

Crewe 0 Mansfield 3

National League:

Bromley 2 Braintree Town 4

Hey credit to Burton Fc tonight. Little Cluffy Jnr has got one over the pesky Notts Florists.

Cracking performance from Burton who also knocked us out!

Page 25 of 65 FirstFirst ... 15232425262735 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)