+ Visit West Bromwich Albion FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Albion sign number 2

Albion sign number 2

https://talksport.com/football/efl/4...nager-belgium/

I actually think impressed with all of the interviews ive seen with him leading up to world cup and since

Seems a really good bloke, think him & Big Dave will form a decent team together, assistant manager is a very important position I think and can really help

Nice one, good luck Graeme

Now lets get some of the fellas that wanna leave out and another couple in and we r good to go

What’s his goal scoring record like?

I can’t help but thinking that he’s been brought in ready in case Big Dave makes a mess of things.

It isn’t certain until it’s on the Albion website. It isn’t. The way our club operates, I won’t believe it until there has been an official club statement to that effect.

Absolute joke a waste of a wage why didn't they keep that wage for a decent player we are a joke

Quote Originally Posted by Palmeras View Post
    Absolute joke a waste of a wage why didn't they keep that wage for a decent player we are a joke
    What's a waste of a wage is continuing to pay Dawson and Chadli.

Quote Originally Posted by Palmeras View Post
    clough and Taylor enough said.

The difference is we let myhill go we can't get rid of dawson

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)