+ Visit Sheffield United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Anymore for anymore?

Quote Originally Posted by FatherKnowsBest View Post
    They deliver Wednesdayites now..?

where's the bloody like button....

that made me spill mi brew,

Talkin of dopes,Pitsmoor pillarck just been on Footy Heaven,these rumours that are bein SPREADED, about our main man(The Racist Diver)He meks me sound like an Owd Etonian. UTCB

Quote Originally Posted by rodcurrie View Post
    Talkin of dopes,Pitsmoor pillarck just been on Footy Heaven,these rumours that are bein SPREADED, about our main man(The Racist Diver)He meks me sound like an Owd Etonian. UTCB
    Classic
    "I don't do predictions Andy yeah, but I predict we can finish in the top six...yeah..."

S2 poster(s) reckon (guessing) Kean Bryan from Man City, who was supposed to be going to Rangers but now isn’t.
    Depending on which report you read, that was because he failed his medical, or he wanted to “keep his options open”.

No idea who it is myself, but if it were to be him, would be a handy addition to the squad. The bit that worries me is that he could be seen as a replacement for Jack, rather than a back up.

Quote Originally Posted by RonnieWaldock View Post
    S2 poster(s) reckon (guessing) Kean Bryan from Man City, who was supposed to be going to Rangers but now isn’t.
    Depending on which report you read, that was because he failed his medical, or he wanted to “keep his options open”.

No idea who it is myself, but if it were to be him, would be a handy addition to the squad. The bit that worries me is that he could be seen as a replacement for Jack, rather than a back up.
    If true the bid for Jack is now up to £8m, then I can see it happening

Kean Bryan was on his way to Rangers in a £2.5m deal. Don't know why but deal broke down

If we are paying that sort of money for him, then I guess it's to replace Jack

What that may also mean however, is that we have a bigger kitty to get that striker in

Quote Originally Posted by blades58 View Post
    It would be very disappointing if JOC leaves, but if the fees were big enough to wheel and deal and end the window stronger than we started then it would be okay. Got to think about the big picture...

top drawer

Quote Originally Posted by blades58 View Post

Kean Bryan was on his way to Rangers in a £2.5m deal. Don't know why but deal broke down

If we are paying that sort of money for him, then I guess it's to replace Jack

What that may also mean however, is that we have a bigger kitty to get that striker in
    I agree but we should ask for £10million for JOC and nothing less.

seems the new guy is kean bryan worryingly left sided centre back from man city 22 and highly rated and sounds like weve valued jack at 12m bryan was going to rangers for 2.5m but failed medical

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast