+ Visit Sheffield United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Anymore for anymore?

Anymore for anymore?

who dat den?

Jonzyy

@jonzydeya
    Follow Follow @jonzydeya
    More
    Member of staff at the academy just told us to expect a Sheffield United signing tonight, 21-24 year old, mixed race, dreadlocks?? Any ideas anyone??? #twitterblades #sufc

Jonzyy

@jonzydeya
    1m1 minute ago
    More
    to everyone who thinks I’m talking **** and making up rumours, Spoke to a groundsman up at the academy about half hour ago and he said Ben Woodburn and another mix race player between 21 and 25 years old with plaits in his hair are to be announced soon. #sufc #twitterblades

Lewis Hamilton

Quote Originally Posted by blades58 View Post
    who dat den?

Jonzyy

@jonzydeya
    Follow Follow @jonzydeya
    More
    Member of staff at the academy just told us to expect a Sheffield United signing tonight, 21-24 year old, mixed race, dreadlocks?? Any ideas anyone??? #twitterblades #sufc

Jonzyy

@jonzydeya
    1m1 minute ago
    More
    to everyone who thinks I’m talking **** and making up rumours, Spoke to a groundsman up at the academy about half hour ago and he said Ben Woodburn and another mix race player between 21 and 25 years old with plaits in his hair are to be announced soon. #sufc #twitterblades
    Only one that fits that description that we could afford would be Sean Scannell from Udders ?.

Scannell is older and has signed for Bradford

Bob Marley?

who dat den?

Jonzyy

@jonzydeya
    Follow Follow @jonzydeya
    More

Jonzyy

@jonzydeya
    1m1 minute ago
    More
    Sounds like the kid who delivers dope to my next door neighbour.

Quote Originally Posted by Ayamonteblade View Post
    Bob Marley?
    You need to lively up yourself

who dat den?

Jonzyy

@jonzydeya
    Follow Follow @jonzydeya
    More

Jonzyy

@jonzydeya
    1m1 minute ago
    More

It’s DCL,grown his hair,him and Woodburn Road caught the same train this morning from Liverpool

I’d be very happy with that to be honest

Quote Originally Posted by CHIPBUTTYBLADE View Post
    Sounds like the kid who delivers dope to my next door neighbour.
    They deliver Wednesdayites now..?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast