+ Visit Sheffield United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Hallam friendly

I was there! Which one were you? ... anyway, Wilder was there too, as you’d expect. Very handy for him since he lives round the corner. Also, the anti-Christ (Waddle) was there too. Just kidding, he’s a top bloke. Worst part was my dad getting a handshake from Wilder (he couldn’t give a ****) and me left empty handed. Oh well, was a great night.

Heard Lavery is outta here (deal done) also heard we’re definitely making moves for Freeman.

Quote Originally Posted by bulmer1889 View Post
    Are you goin I might it's only 10 mins away for me just need someone to nag at
    We could’ve finally met up pal. Although I’m not sure about the nagging thing.

We do need to meet up. Let’s hope this season we all can.

He did well gray it was a Shyte pitch tho I walk my dog on better

1st half I stood in club house till their lad got injured then went out and stood at side of dug out with blocky his lad was on the bench for Hallam he came on 2nd half and missed a lobbed chance to level the scores,think he may have done it on purpose as he's a big blade like his dad

1st half I stood in club house till their lad got injured then went out and stood at side of dug out with blocky his lad was on the bench for Hallam he came on 2nd half and missed a lobbed chance to level the scores,think he may have done it on purpose as he's a big blade like his dad
    Who scored for us? Was Benny doin any brown nosin? UTCB

Lavery decent shot from edge of box and simeon ouŕe followed up a save

We’re you stood near Waddle? I was about 5 yards away, stood nattering with an old pal.

He wasn't far away like I said right at side of dug out on the left me leaning on our lasses flowery walking stick

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12