+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Mansfield meltdown

It may take a while to see Notts full potential, not sure if Nolan knows his best formation or starting 11 at the moment.

Quote Originally Posted by marshall55 View Post
    It may take a while to see Notts full potential, not sure if Nolan knows his best formation or starting 11 at the moment.
    I think that says it all Nolan as just picked up players. but not got a good team pattern.

Quote Originally Posted by marshall55 View Post

And he never will...

Quote Originally Posted by MagpieTony View Post
    On Sky Sports News this morning that they had turned down a £300,000 bid for Rose from Peterborough.
    Just heard on BBC news that Rose has put in a transfer request. Interesting times at Field Mill.

Danny Rose has handed in a written transfer request.

Quote Originally Posted by Steward View Post
    Danny Rose has handed in a written transfer request.
    We all know that contracts are worth naff all nowdays so if Rose has been offered more money to play elsewhere then he will force a move. Amusing when it happens to our many fingered friends but not good news for football & bloody annoying when it happens to you!!

I reckon Mansfield will be there or there abouts come the end of the season. I'll be happy if we finish above them, especially with us the ones with the 'favourites' tag this time round. And of course they'll be guaranteed their usual 4-6 points against us.

Quote Originally Posted by nay123 View Post
    Yep I've been to 2 stags games and 2 notts games this close season
    So you watched Notts v Derby and Leicester and Mansfield v Alfreton and Matlock?

Quote Originally Posted by Notts78 View Post
    So you watched Notts v Derby and Leicester and Mansfield v Alfreton and Matlock?
    you do realize that Mansfield have played 8 preseason games don't you. but then again you probably do.

Mansfield and Lincoln are streets ahead of Notts at the moment.

Have seen all 3 clubs pre season and although you can't go on friendlies too much I wouldn't bet against them.

The Lincoln forward line are sharp and they have a very attack minded manager unlike Nolan and his questionable tactics sometimes.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast