+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Mansfield meltdown

Quote Originally Posted by Elite_Pie View Post
    I wonder what attracted Carolyn to multi-millionaire John Radford?
    Now, now, Elite. Don't judge everybody by your own standards.

This is from Peterboro chairman's twitter

Darragh MacAnthony

Verified account

@DMAC102
    Follow Follow @DMAC102
    More
    So regards D Rose thing. Owner of Mansfield called BF last Thursday to say the lad was surplus to requirements & would SE like to sign him.We asked manager, he said yes so we made a fair bid for player discreetly. Next thing is it’s out publicly we had £300k bid turned down.��And

Quote Originally Posted by Boston flyer View Post
    Just nipped over onto our six fingered friends message board and see they're debating the possible sale of both Angol AND Rose. Bids have come in with Charlton and Peterborough doing there level best to screw up the stags start to the season. Not too clever only 3 days before the first game. Rather funny to see them falling out amongst themselves. Trouble in the family eh??
    Hardly a meltdown, is it, Boston? Personally I am hoping the Stags are up there with Notts this season and the rivalry spurs both clubs on to promotion. Let's admit it, they're looking awesome at this stage.

Followed by

Darragh MacAnthony

Verified account

@DMAC102
    12h12 hours ago
    More
    We didn’t bid £300k for player but as per usual I feel we being used to get interest elsewhere in player. All very odd & quite frankly exhausting. Happy to do business with any club sensibly. On we go & no biggie.That’s the truth as I have no reason to say otherwise ����Cheers

They look in disarray to me. And although I've no issue with Mansfield (much prefer Lincoln to crash and burn) i certainly don't want to be vying with them for promotion

They look in disarray to me. And although I've no issue with Mansfield (much prefer Lincoln to crash and burn) i certainly don't want to be vying with them for promotion

Out of all of the teams in league 2 Mansfield and Lincoln are the ones i'd hate to see above us but both have spent well in pre-season and talking to a couple of stags fans they've played very well in all their friendlies and are more optimistic than last year!

Quote Originally Posted by for*sttown63 View Post

Out of all of the teams in league 2 Mansfield and Lincoln are the ones i'd hate to see above us but both have spent well in pre-season and talking to a couple of stags fans they've played very well in all their friendlies and are more optimistic than last year!

A fella from Forest Town who supports Notts, oh the double ironing.

Mansfield look miles better than notts at the moment.

Quote Originally Posted by nay123 View Post
    Mansfield look miles better than notts at the moment.
    Have you seen them?

Quote Originally Posted by LaxtonLad View Post
    Have you seen them?
    Yep I've been to 2 stags games and 2 notts games this close season

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast