+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Aberdeenshire Cup

Aberdeenshire Cup

Buckie Bhoys 0 v 3 The Dons

Sounds like the boy Dangana had a stormer

David Dangana (2)
    Ethan Ross

Mair, Harrington, MacKenzie, Barry (Chesser 65), Robertson, Roscoe ©, E Ross, Virtanen, Dangana (Linden 81), Anderson (Duncan 75), Antoniazzi.

Locos or Banks o' Dee next
    Last edited by Pacman1903; 31-07-2018 at 11:01 PM.

Dangana easily best player on pitch. Didn't know their names - no programmes - but the number 8 (Virtanen?), number 7 (Ross?) and the big number 5 (Robertson?) were also impressive. Helped massively by an incredibly flat back Buckie 4 that played far too high up considering their lack of pace.

Ground 16 this calendar year. Just saying....

Antoniazzi ..... I want this guy to succeed purely on account of his name .... he's in his own League

Quote Originally Posted by deaconred View Post
    Ground 16 this calendar year. Just saying....
    Good effort. Canna be far away from that as I got number 100 in feb and am on 113 now.

I should have went up. Would have been a late een for Pac Jnr and hes a grumpy wee thing when hes tired so probably better I didn't

I take it Sheerin and Robson do these games

was in south enclosure and eyesight not the best but that's who it looked like.

Do you know when the next round is? Hopefully September as im away next week. Would probablly take it on with the wee man

I think it is 22 August as there are North of Scotland Cup games scheduled for that night so Aberdeenshire will probably be the same. Off to see The Cans v Rothes tonight, Should be a decent game.

Ach bollox

I was going to do the Locos v Broch but sometime a lazy night in is too tempting

Quote Originally Posted by Pacman1903 View Post
    Ach bollox

I was going to do the Locos v Broch but sometime a lazy night in is too tempting
    I’ll be watching the Celtic game hoping Rosenborg can score a couple of goals.

fantastic game at Mosset Park. Rothes took the lead but bad tackle, red card, 10 men. Forres equalised then went 2-1 down at start of second half. Forres came again tho and scored twice to win 3-2. Rothes had another red card - two yellows (first for dissent when he was nowhere near the incident). Big Rothes number 9 was brilliant. Their keeper also very good. Pollock scored three for the Cans - two great strikes from outside the box plus a volley from a fantastic cross. McRae man of the match. Great entertainment and Rothes will be hard to beat this season if they keep their discipline.