+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Away to Leeds

Quote Originally Posted by millmoormagic View Post
    To be honest the time when Rotherham fans, on the whole, get jealous of Leeds, with the reputation that you've got across the country, is the time Rotherham ceases to be the friendly club it is!
    Hope and expectthat that's the case mate. We've certainly no axe to grind (well a huge majority of us). Every club has a few crunts.

Quote Originally Posted by cas-white-82 View Post
    Not true though. We don't have the players to play long ball, but we have under Warnock in the past and it was awful to watch and we got nowhere with it. We beat Man U in the cup a few years ago playing pressing attacking football, not hoof ball.

Teams like Brentford and Bournemouth (tiny clubs) found the way to play very nice attacking football and arguably similar budget to you at the time.
    I bet Warnock is gutted his style is so unsuccesful....

Quote Originally Posted by sam11 View Post
    Hope and expectthat that's the case mate. We've certainly no axe to grind (well a huge majority of us). Every club has a few crunts.
    Steady on Sam11, you're coming across as a reasonable Leeds fan....

Quote Originally Posted by bogsdollox View Post
    If Warne sticks to his usual philosophy he will pick the same side as last Sat - we will loose 6-0 but he will tell us that "the lads gave me everything" - unfortunately Paul that's not enough in this league and if you were a good manager you should know better but you aren't a good manager and you will follow the same path as usual.
    Oh dear Hark at UEFA Badge Holder here. "You aren't a good manager." It's The Rotherham Mourinho, obviously.

PS Hasn't he just got you promoted?!

Quote Originally Posted by sam11 View Post
    Oh dear Hark at UEFA Badge Holder here. "You aren't a good manager." It's The Rotherham Mourinho, obviously.

PS Hasn't he just got you promoted?!
    And as you see we're not without our own....

Yep. Won your last two games init? With us those people usually wait til we lose a couple before they start. They're there though, ever ready :-)

Quote Originally Posted by Geetarman View Post
    I'm really looking forward to seeing Saiz waving imaginary cards every time someone goes within five yards of him. A Leeds fan did explain it to me. "It's because he's Spanish" So is Iniesta, but I don't recall him ever being guilty of similar histrionics.
    IF any Rotherham player gets within 5 yards of Saiz, he will spit at em ni mind wave

Quote Originally Posted by millmoormagic View Post
    Steady on Sam11, you're coming across as a reasonable Leeds fan....
    Don''t believe him, he's reeling you in ya silly Kant

Quote Originally Posted by Pacaman View Post
    Don''t believe him, he's reeling you in ya silly Kant

I’ll be there tomorrow and I am quite happy about the amount I will be paying for the ticket, beer and meal.

Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast