+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Away to Leeds

It will cost me nothing because I ain’t going.If every away football fan stopped going they would soon bring the price down.

I agree lol I won't be going either. Much as I hate to miss an away game like this I can't justify that outlay on one game of football with other family commitments. Football is eating itself

Why don’t we charge Leeds fans that amount when they visit us

Quote Originally Posted by mikemiller View Post
    When you consider that it's not long ago that Leeds were playing in the European Champions League, the view and facilities for away fans are poor, and are like a lower division ground. Where did all the money go? - not much of it on the away fans section at Elland Road.
    This is the killer for me. Ticket prices are bad enough but the view is appalling; last time we were sat at the right end of the away stand at the front...just behind the bloody scoreboard! We felt like we were sat outside the ground looking in. There were several parts of the pitch we couldn't see.

If they had a spanky new stadium with a great view from every seat (remind you of anywhere? ) then I might swallow the extortionate price.

We should definitely hit them with the same ticket prices. They'd be daft enough to sell out so why not.

Quote Originally Posted by Redshank View Post
    This is the killer for me. Ticket prices are bad enough but the view is appalling; last time we were sat at the right end of the away stand at the front...just behind the bloody scoreboard! We felt like we were sat outside the ground looking in. There were several parts of the pitch we couldn't see.

If they had a spanky new stadium with a great view from every seat (remind you of anywhere? ) then I might swallow the extortionate price.

We should definitely hit them with the same ticket prices. They'd be daft enough to sell out so why not.
    Trouble is it’s the fans that suffer.

Last time we were in the championship. 2016

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/37988939

9am Thursday 2nd August
    Tickets are on sale to season ticket holders, strictly 1 ticket per supporter.

9am Wednesday 8th August
    Tickets are released to Millers Mayday members, strictly 1 ticket per mayday member who are non season ticket holders.

9am Thursday 9th August
    Tickets go on general sale. Supporters will be able to buy up to a total of five tickets per customer number. If supporters have already bought tickets in any other period of sales, they will only be able to purchase additional tickets to the total of five tickets. If supporters are buying on behalf of other supporters then we will need their details so that loyalty points can be added to the correct accounts.

Looking very very good. We will have to be at our absolute best to bring anything home from elland road

Will we get hammered ?

Come on Warney get a better side out

Leeds looked excellent at times and are playing a very aggressive attacking style.
    They totally dominated Derby in their own.back yard and I think the best we can hope for next week is to keep the scoreline as respectable as possible.
    We simply mustn't play 4-4-2/4-4-1-1 or we'll get murdered.

Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast