+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Away to Leeds

Quote Originally Posted by mellowmiller View Post
    Leeds looked excellent at times and are playing a very aggressive attacking style.
    They totally dominated Derby in their own.back yard and I think the best we can hope for next week is to keep the scoreline as respectable as possible.
    We simply mustn't play 4-4-2/4-4-1-1 or we'll get murdered.
    4-3-3 It is then!!!

Quote Originally Posted by millmoormagic View Post
    4-3-3 It is then!!!
    😀 I'm old enough to remember the days of 4-2-4. Now that would be interesting!

We will just put 9 players in defence and one up front ��

Win lose or draw, well it might be a hammeringbut I’m hopeful it’s not if Warney gets the right players/formation .

let’s supports the team

UTMM!

I watched them against Derby,they have thrown the gauntlet down looked a bit scary at times,Paul get the team right, could be a good hiding if not.

Quote Originally Posted by Lolmorgan View Post
    I watched them against Derby,they have thrown the gauntlet down looked a bit scary at times,Paul get the team right, could be a good hiding if not.
    Key for me is that we don't concede early. Try and keep them quiet. I would go 5 across middle with one just in front of back 4 (probably Semi). Forde and Wiles in for Taylor and Newell with either Vassell or Smith up front, with both to play some part in game. May work, who knows? they looked extremely good against Derby.

Quote Originally Posted by Galley On View Post
    Key for me is that we don't concede early. Try and keep them quiet. I would go 5 across middle with one just in front of back 4 (probably Semi). Forde and Wiles in for Taylor and Newell with either Vassell or Smith up front, with both to play some part in game. May work, who knows? they looked extremely good against Derby.
    Yes they looked fast and strong in the Derby game.

We need 100% effort from the team and come away with heads held high and not another battering on the goal difference column, a factor that could be worth an extra point come the final reckoning.

Quote Originally Posted by mikemiller View Post
    When you consider that it's not long ago that Leeds were playing in the European Champions League, the view and facilities for away fans are poor, and are like a lower division ground. Where did all the money go? - not much of it on the away fans section at Elland Road.
    It went on a giant fish tank apparently.

Quote Originally Posted by ashbynick View Post
    It went on a giant fish tank apparently.
    ... although the fish tank was better value for money than Seth Johnson

Was told they had moved away fans to a better position, can’t confirm that yet.
    Last time was disgusting especially for disabled and their carers.
    Rob Dogs charging the price they are.

Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast