+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 7 of 14 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: Away to Leeds

Quote Originally Posted by millmoormagic View Post
    Talking out of your arris fella, your owner won't pay to get you to the premiership, nowt to do with rules, Bournemouth broke every rule in the book, do you think their billionaire owner cares?

The only way to stop the rip off of football fans is direct action, the fans boycotting the grounds that charge over the odds, very simple, but not very likely.

Your ground is a dump mate, as for the England 1st team playing there as a reason to say it's decent, well when have the FA ever given a shyte about how fans are accommodated??
    There’s 30000 plus at every home game. The away section caters for 2500 ish. Do you think a tenner difference or even twenty makes a blind difference to the finances of Leeds Utd?

They charge it because they can and most clubs’ fans love coming to Elland Road and pay for the experience.

Get a grip man. Support your team or don’t - Leeds Utd will not be bothered.

Quote Originally Posted by sam11 View Post
    Trouble is last time you lot could afford it/weren't too tight (delete as appropriate) you probably stood in the old Scratching Shed. Come and have a look, then perhaps you'll revise your opinion.
    I've stood in the Scratching Shed, and sat in the away fans corner in 2016/17. The view from the Scratching Shed was the better of the two.

Quote Originally Posted by sam11 View Post
    I'm doing what?! In your little Rotherham bubble you obviously don't realise how it is a bit higher up the chain. As said previously, go ask your friends from the big club down the road. They spent many millions. Now they'll be lucky if they don't get relegated.
    As for the England thing, did you speak to anyone who wasn't a Leeds fan who went to that game? I wouldn't just say the majority enjoyed it, i'd say they were in awe.
    As for our man "won't pay". He's been investing everywhere, including the finest, most characterful stadium, with the best atmosphere, in the north of england (a close run thing with another proper stadium at another proper club, Anfield ) Trouble is last time you lot could afford it/weren't too tight (delete as appropriate) you probably stood in the old Scratching Shed. Come and have a look, then perhaps you'll revise your opinion.
    Ah, the old big club syndrome HAHA, listen up mucka, last time i looked you were in the same division as little old Rotherham United, you're not just talking out of your arris, you've got your head stuck up there as well...

Quote Originally Posted by Pacaman View Post
    There’s 30000 plus at every home game. The away section caters for 2500 ish. Do you think a tenner difference or even twenty makes a blind difference to the finances of Leeds Utd?

They charge it because they can and most clubs’ fans love coming to Elland Road and pay for the experience.

Get a grip man. Support your team or don’t - Leeds Utd will not be bothered.
    Probably won't make a difference no...

I think you'll find that most clubs fans don't really enjoy visiting Elland road, firstly dodging your numerous neanderthals wanting to fight anything that isn't dressed in white, to watching the game with a very poor view in an antiquated stadium that's way past it's sell by date......

Bothered??? why reply on a millers board then old bean....

You can tell Leeds have won a couple of games can't you guys .

Quote Originally Posted by animallittle3 View Post
    You can tell Leeds have won a couple of games can't you guys .
    And you can also tell Barnsley have as well

As you’ve all not been sufficiently excited at the prospect of contributing substantially to improving our goal difference, I thought I’d bump this up to give you another chance

Doesn't look like any one will be signed for Saturday. They would have to be here today. I think Leeds could be giving us a 'spanking'. I hope I am wrong.

You guys aren't very subtle are you. Apart from our last full season in the cship where everyone beat us Leeds hadn't got the better of us for a long long time.

Now you've beaten Stoke and Derby you guys are getting very cocky.

Just to put a little perspective on this. Shouldn't you be trying to beat the likes of Liverpool and Man City? I won't even mention your alleged rivalry with Man Utd because they will have forgotten that Leeds even exist anymore.

I don't understand why Leeds fans are going out their way to justify their ridiculous prices to Rotherham fans, a team they supposedly don't care about.

If your all stupid enough to pay £37 to sit in a bang average ground for a team that their greatest years were 30+ years ago, that's your problem. If Rotherham fans don't want to pay it because we have a family and bills to pay for, and would rather spend £40+ on a weekend with their family then why are you getting so upset about it? It doesn't make a difference to your life if there are 500 or 5000 Millers there.

Also if you think an added £10/£20 to every single away fan doesn't make a difference to Leeds finances then you are stupid. Why don't you just enjoy the form your in and enjoy being second in the table rather than being offended that someone doesn't want to pay a ridiculous amount to sit in your stand

Page 7 of 14 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast